I'm thinking of starting up some kind of psychology and psychiatry that would help people through rough patches in their life in-game.. Not sure if it'll be possible but would be nice to be able to help out the players from a different stand point... Let me know some thought before I put all my time into coming up with a full business plan!

The practice would need psychologists, psychiatrists, transport/shipping company (3rd party), pharmaceutical company (3rd party), and some people to help out!

Let me know if you would be interested in working for or visiting such a company as well..

Thank you for your time,

Wacky 

Edited by WackyTheWalrus

Yea I thought about it because this is like a life simulation and people really should roleplay to a full extent but after playing on gmod servers and making my own for different games you just see that players don't roleplay deep enough and it's unfortunate :| but thanks for your response! Hopefully my other company idea takes off xD

3 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

this type of company would not work as most people won't rp that to that extent.

Yea I thought about it because this is like a life simulation and people really should roleplay to a full extent but after playing on gmod servers and making my own for different games you just see that players don't roleplay deep enough and it's unfortunate :| but thanks for your response! Hopefully my other company idea takes off xD

Yea,hopefully I personally like the idea but I just don't want you to create a business and it crashes

Good luck on your other ventures,

How about joining hawk law firm?

16 minutes ago, shadowkiller said:

Yea,hopefully I personally like the idea but I just don't want you to create a business and it crashes

Good luck on your other ventures,

How about joining hawk law firm?

I have the armored truck business so I won't be joining a law firm sorry. Maybe I'll use it if I get in any legal trouble haha,

But no it's alright I'll have my servers, I'm developing the rules to incorporate 100% roleplay but trying to figure out a reasonable "punishment" if you don't. I'll be fine lol but thanks!

On 6/22/2016 at 5:45 AM, WackyTheWalrus said:

I'm thinking of starting up some kind of psychology and psychiatry that would help people through rough patches in their life in-game.. Not sure if it'll be possible but would be nice to be able to help out the players from a different stand point... Let me know some thought before I put all my time into coming up with a full business plan!

The practice would need psychologists, psychiatrists, transport/shipping company (3rd party), pharmaceutical company (3rd party), and some people to help out!

Let me know if you would be interested in working for or visiting such a company as well..

Thank you for your time,

Wacky 

Sounds like good RP. This has actually been asked before so please use the search function. I doubt it would be a paid job but it would be very good RP.

3 hours ago, shadowkiller said:

this type of company would not work as most people won't rp that to that extent.

This depends on what type of server you go on. I doubt casual gamers would ever do this in a million years but hardcore and serious players like me would most likely like to get involved in some RP like this

@Herzog I did search but didn't see anything in the results.. I always make sure no one has before but if you saw something I apologize. Thank you for your response!

Well thanks for searching at least. Theres a thread in this sub forum called Therapy not too far down.

11 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Well thanks for searching at least. Theres a thread in this sub forum called Therapy not too far down.

Oh okay that would make sense, I only searched psychology and psychiatry. Sorry

• Like 1