FunAsh16

Arachne clothing - It's the web of design

Favorite verson of the logo  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite version of the logo?

• inital
    • tribal feel
    • somewhat realistic spider
    • Fancy v1
    • Fancy v2
    • Gothic v1
    • Gothic V2
    • Gothic V3
    • pre-final
    • final version

NOTE: THIS IS ALL SUBJECT TO CHANGE DUE TO THE GAME NOT BEING OUT YET

EDIT: CURRENTLY WORKING WITH ARTIST TO GET THE ART FILES... Please bear with me as I work this out.

NOTE: This company is yet to be established since the game isn't out. All of you who want to participate will have to wait until everything is setup because of money shortages.

Fuckign%20sick%20v2_zpsmufto8qf.jpg

Hello, everyone, I'm FunAsh16 the founder, owner, and CEO of Arachne Clothing. Our Focus is to bring quality clothing to the people of identity. We will be working with free-lance designers to create clothes for our store(s).

THE PLAN

Our current plan is to start small with only one store and expand from there. Our current model is that we will work with designers to design the clothes and receive a percentage (Exact % TBD)  of what their item(s) sell. We are going to work with farmers to get the raw materials for a fair price and supply the manufacturer with the raw materials. All of the above will not be possible without some major logistics and the details on what company we will choose for our logistics needs is TBD.  We MAY eventually have our own design branch which will include Arachne brand clothing and possibly jewelry.  If we can succeed in this venture we may look into the development of body armor for police and other consumers.  We will not intentionally deal with criminals on the potential body armor department.  In addition to our designed clothing, we will sell more generic clothing at a cheaper price.

OUR TENANTS:

1. Transparency: We will be as transparent as possible in regards to Where we get our raw materials from, Who our Business partners are, where we are manufacturing our goods, and who designs the clothing.

2. Quality: At Arachne clothing, we are going to provide quality products to our customers and ensure that they are happy with their products.

3. Reliability: We will be as reliable as possible for your clothing needs.

OUR PRODUCTS

Shirts

Pants

Skirts

Dresses

Jewelry 

We are looking for designers who are willing to put their clothing designs in our store(s)

Legal aid: TBD

Raw material suppliers: TBD

Manufacturer: 

TBD

Security: TBD

Logistics: TBA

Logo:

Link to forum post:

Current Designers in store:

@Breezy121

Logo: 

Link to Forum Post(s):

Breezy

Brands in Store:

Keys

Bank(s) We use:

TBD

Thank you for taking the time to check us out. All graphic designs you see here were made by @Broken_Exodus. Props to him for the ~8 hour process of going through multiple designs before landing on the final design. He's a personal friend of mine so please don't spam him for requests.

v2-4_zpskfmxpbx5.jpg

DESIGN PROCESS (in order from oldest to newest) All names are nicknames I gave them

initial design

570d4f8ed68f1_CompanyLogo.png.73aa2a5eeb

"tribal" feel

The_zpsoaua21qv.jpg

somewhat realistic spider

Untitled-1_zps3pcjkqis.jpg

fancy v1

Untitled-2_zpsdmz5hgjh.jpg

fancy v2

Untitled-2_zpsxp0mczhg.jpg

gothinc v1

V2_zpsjow4qxhe.jpg

gothic v2

v2-2_zps7dwml7aa.jpg

gothic v3

v2-3_zpshlmsqdkh.jpg

pre-final

v2-6_zpss9qamdwg.jpg

final 

v2-4_zpskfmxpbx5.jpg

Edited by FunAsh16

@shadowkiller The current plan is to have a store at either the large town or smaller town the details haven't been worked out 100% yet so that may change

• Like 2

Really like this store. Might you be selling sleeveless and full sleeve leather and denim jackets? Possibly getting custom art on it?? Let me know. MC needs to know where to get their cuts from :P 

4 minutes ago, Willbk4 said:

@Herzog If you have a design in mind I'd be more than willing to see what I can supply for your MC.

Thank you. When i get designs and what not final. I will PM you any info. Possible delay of message till game release so we know what we are actually dealing with

That's completely understandable. Also if you have anyone that needs custom made clothes I'd be willing to see what I can do for them. @Herzog

• Like 1

MY BAD I LIKE THE INITIAL ONE (sorry for caps) I entered the wrong choice so scrap one off of *Gothic 1*

this is super cool. Will you be making or getting shipments of nice Italian suits? also, some nice leather jackets? if not, will you be making or receiving suits in general? also with leather jackets. Fedoras, dress shoes, ties? maybe you can have a section in the store with the "nice" cloths section. 

Also, @Herzog maybe a player will own or the game will add in leather stores like real life! just a thought Im gonna post in the Ideas section. 

Edited by Luca_Santarelli
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, ShadowedNation said:

the name and the logo would put me off from buying here 

While I understand the whole spider theme seems weird the idea originated from Greek mythology specifically the story of Arachne who was a wonderful weaver who challenged a goddess to a waving competition and won or almost one (sources debate who won)  so I chose Arachne because I love mythology and this fits with the clothing idea.  Another thing that links to Arachne is spiders and Spiders have some of the strongest naturally produced webs. I'm including this tidbit because I want to provide high quality clothing to the people of identity. While I know this probably won't change your mind about the design or the logo I just wanted to provide a reason behind it. Either way I'm glad you stopped by and checked us out have a good day.

• Like 1

@Luca_Santarelli My apologies for the delayed response I wasn't notified that something was posed here like usual.

4 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

this is super cool. Will you be making or getting shipments of nice Italian suits? also, some nice leather jackets? if not, will you be making or receiving suits in general? also with leather jackets. Fedoras, dress shoes, ties? maybe you can have a section in the store with the "nice" cloths section. 

Also, @Herzog maybe a player will own or the game will add in leather stores like real life! just a thought Im gonna post in the Ideas section. 

While I'm unsure of how leather will work or if it will be in the game I'm sure I can figure out something that fits your needs. While I can't guarantee that there will be a "nice" section of the store I do have this in mind. I honestly would love to supply nice suits and ties for the citizens of Identity. By the way if you have any general designs for the suits you want I can work with those until the game comes out and we have more info. If you have any further questions feel free to PM me.

• Like 3

I think the logo and titles is great. In my opinion (sorry if im getting the wrong vibe from it) it looks pretty gothy. I like that and will definitely be buying from here.

• Like 1

@Herzog While it may seem gothy I'm honestly not totally sure what style I'm going for, but I'm thinking somthing along the lines of hot topic. Not totally sure though could go a different direction.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Willbk4 said:

@Herzog While it may seem gothy I'm honestly not totally sure what style I'm going for, but I'm thinking somthing along the lines of hot topic. Not totally sure though could go a different direction.

Well it can be whatever you want it to be. Its your shop and your design. 

• Like 1

Thank you everyone for 200 views! I'm honestly never thought I'd get even 100. Thank you to everyone who looked at the page and everyone who took interest in business opportunities! At 350 Veiws I'll release a sample of something I'm working on. I'll probably only be in concept art at that point though.

Hey everyone thank you so much for 360+ views! I know that I have been unresponsive and off the fourms for a while and I haven't been able to work on the concept art, but I do want to give you some explanation as to why I haven't been on TS or the site often. I am currently a High school student and was recently kicked out of my fathers house. I have been going through the process of moving to my mothers, but this takes time and while I am still planning on continuing with AC I can't necessarily be on often. I hope everyone understands. 

My sincerest apologies for not being on often. I look forward to the town module being released so I may set up the first official Arachne Clothing store.

• Like 1

Hello @Willbk4.

I am Joel Keys, the founder and CEO of Keys High-End Apparel. While we do intend on owning one or two stores exclusively for our products, a large part of our company will be supplying other stores with out products. We are a design and manufacturing business, and while our main objective is to produce quality mens formal wear, we also intend on expanding into accessories and things alike. If you would be interested in developing a contract with our company I'd be more than happy to negotiate. I must warn you, our attire will be top of the line, not just any old bloke will be able to walk about wearing our products. As a result of this I ask you not to expect us to be your top selling products, as sales will not be in abundance however when you do get a sale it will be worth the same income as a good few regular sales. Let me know.

Thanks.

Hello everyone, It's been a while hasn't it. Sorry for the poor upkeep of this site, but I have a few announcements that I feel were worth the update to this post.

1) you may notice that my name has changed from 'Willbk4' to FunAsh16 there is a very good reason for this and if you really want to know feel free to DM me and I'll give you that piece of information.

2) @Breezy121 Is our first designer in the store and we will have some "KEYS" brand items in the store as well.

I'm sorry if that may not seem like much to you, but it really is a lot to me because honestly, I didn't really think this would get this far. Thank you to everyone who has continued to look at this page and be interested in it.

Thank you

-- FunAsh16

Hello, we here at National Transport can provide our help with your logistics if you want. There is space for the negotiation of prices.

We'll happily advertise for you. We can get you a nice advertisement slot on Skull & Bones Recordings's radio station if you wish, and make you some classy banners to add to your post.