On 14/6/2016 at 8:57 PM, lewishead said:

Hello, my name is Lewis Head, CEO of Get Ahead Investments Inc.

We are an Investments company like no other. "What Makes you different?" I hear you ask. We are very personal  with our customers, we speak to them and grant them the amount of money they want loaned to start up their business if we trust them and feel we will get our money back. We are looking to invest into small or big companies that we find promising. We charge a 20% interest rate for 2 weeks if you do not pay us back after the deadline to pay the money back (1 month) . One company I'd like to invest into would be Aegis Security and others. We are also looking for workers! If you think you have got the skills we need, feel free to contact me!

PM me if interested, and see you in 2017

- Lewis Head, Get Ahead Investments Inc. C.E.O.

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAWFAAAAJDBkNDI4YTRjLWNlMDUtNGJlMi05N2I4LTY5MDcyOWM4MzI1Mw.png

I don't see the difference, or perhaps the innovative spin on this idea, I understand you're personal, but what makes the different what makes innovators chose your firm? I'm sorry but 20% interest rate? That's ridiculous! that's indeed too high, you won't get anyone with that sort of interest rate lending, from your firm, you need to make it competitive, I'd like to offer my assistance to this idea, as it has potential, but needs improvement. Perhaps you could contact me, we could arrange something. 

• Like 1

Our company could help you with insurance to protect your business please contact me for more info.

firstly you have no major difference i love ur logo and i might join this business if it does start making money and what kind of things will we even be investing in??? thank you for your time you see the Lamborghini yea that's how much i plan on making if we don't reach those standards I will quit. But the interest too high no customers

On 10 August 2016 at 7:40 PM, NimiTheLegend said:

firstly you have no major difference i love ur logo and i might join this business if it does start making money and what kind of things will we even be investing in??? thank you for your time you see the Lamborghini yea that's how much i plan on making if we don't reach those standards I will quit. But the interest too high no customers

You can't say that you might want to join and then say what will 'we' be investing in. It doesn't work like that, if you think you can offer anything new to the team. PM me. Also, I don't think 5% interest it too high.