Hi all,

I had the idea that boards can be placed around in certain locations in the game which could be called "Community Boards".

The idea of Community Boards would be so that players can interact with these boards and see the latest news and announcements which are made (especially useful for private RP servers). Moderators/Admins can submit articles to be placed on community boards and the boards can be split into IC and OOC sections. OOC sections would contain updates to the server for example and IC sections could be latest news that has happened in-game such as: "Male killed in car crash outside City Hall" (for example).

Community Boards could also have extended sections for example: In the IC section, their could be Job Advert section and a general advert section so that people who are employing can advertise their job or people who are offering their job service to the community can advertise there. They might or might not need to pay for this (up to admins).

Let me know what you think of the idea!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, notsocrazygamer said:

Hi all,

I had the idea that boards can be placed around in certain locations in the game which could be called "Community Boards".

The idea of Community Boards would be so that players can interact with these boards and see the latest news and announcements which are made (especially useful for private RP servers). Moderators/Admins can submit articles to be placed on community boards and the boards can be split into IC and OOC sections. OOC sections would contain updates to the server for example and IC sections could be latest news that has happened in-game such as: "Male killed in car crash outside City Hall" (for example).

Community Boards could also have extended sections for example: In the IC section, their could be Job Advert section and a general advert section so that people who are employing can advertise their job or people who are offering their job service to the community can advertise there. They might or might not need to pay for this (up to admins).

why not an ingame smartphone message board?

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

why not an ingame smartphone message board?

Or both incase you have to buy a phone so you don't have one yet :P

• Like 2

18 hours ago, notsocrazygamer said:

Hi all,

Good Idea but the IC part could be found before and distributed by a newspaper and it can also be advertised like you say and same with jobs. Also There will be billboards already for advertisement i am sure

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎15‎/‎2016 at 6:28 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Good Idea but the IC part could be found before and distributed by a newspaper and it can also be advertised like you say and same with jobs. Also There will be billboards already for advertisement i am sure

I also like this idea. It could easily be modded for youtube advertisements too. You could record a commercial upload it to youtube and see it in game.

Great Idea OP!

• Like 1