Hello, I offer you ideas: 1) how to become a rapper realties, to create their own group or to become a rock star. 2) Enchant Weapon. 3) Ability to travel across continents or islands. 4) Ability to create a virus or illness (as a computer virus) Let's character became a scientist and made a new virus. 4) The ability to join a secret organization realties (military or gang) 5) This idea is likely to be too fantastic but suddenly, the opportunity to make a cybernetic arm or leg it well, and so on. 6) add to the game a variety of sensitive buildings or bunkers. That is that these are my ideas, if something else come up with the write.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ghost586 said:

Hello, I offer you ideas: 1) how to become a rapper realties, to create their own group or to become a rock star. 2) Enchant Weapon. 3) Ability to travel across continents or islands. 4) Ability to create a virus or illness (as a computer virus) Let's character became a scientist and made a new virus. 4) The ability to join a secret organization realties (military or gang) 5) This idea is likely to be too fantastic but suddenly, the opportunity to make a cybernetic arm or leg it well, and so on. 6) add to the game a variety of sensitive buildings or bunkers. That is that these are my ideas, if something else come up with the write.  

1. already there.  2. no, enchanting stuff because this is not realistic.... (read what the game is about). 3. well there are only a few small islands but if you even read or looked up more info you would know there will be boats! 4. gang, no military. (can form private militia in gang system. 5. hard to implement, and will be a no. 6. idk.

• Like 1

On 12.6.2016 at 5:27 PM, ghost586 said:

identity is a game in the reallife setting. no khajiit, no super mutants, no wizards, no females with underwear as ultimate legendary upgraded pay to win armor. got it? oh and if you want a cops and robbers shooter you should start playing battlefield hardline

• Like 3

On ‎6‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 0:49 PM, Shimozukachi said:

identity is a game in the reallife setting. no khajiit, no super mutants, no wizards, no females with underwear as ultimate legendary upgraded pay to win armor. got it? oh and if you want a cops and robbers shooter you should start playing battlefield hardline

Now wait a minute Harry, he could always role play as if he were a wizard or were a khajiit. He could have an alternate reality in an alternate reality based on an alternate reality. There's nothing stopping him from playing a developmentally challenged individual or even a psychopath. But yes, the game is based off of realism, but only to the extent that things are still fun.

If you make a realistic government, realistic legal system, realistic death, or anything totally realistic, you sacrifice fun. We play games for fun.

--

Hey OP, if you want to play Dumbledore who the hell am I to stop you?

2 hours ago, ChillBilly said:

Now wait a minute Harry, he could always role play as if he were a wizard or were a khajiit. He could have an alternate reality in an alternate reality based on an alternate reality. There's nothing stopping him from playing a developmentally challenged individual or even a psychopath. But yes, the game is based off of realism, but only to the extent that things are still fun.

If you make a realistic government, realistic legal system, realistic death, or anything totally realistic, you sacrifice fun. We play games for fun.

--

Hey OP, if you want to play Dumbledore who the hell am I to stop you?

it's not skyrim, it's not call of duty, it's not gta, it's identity. end of discussion. peoples like that will obviously be put into psychiatrys (most probably you too). now stop argueing.

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

it's not skyrim, it's not call of duty, it's not gta, it's identity. end of discussion. peoples like that will obviously be put into psychiatrys (most probably you too). now stop argueing.

I'm not arguing. I believe the game is called Identity. He and I can choose to play whatever we wish on a game. I would suggest you stop criticizing him for having other ideas. So what if I want to be a "psychiatrys" or a psychiatric, it's my character. I didn't intend on playing one, but now I think I will just to spite you.

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

He didn't argue with you, he just stated his view.

3 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

I'm not arguing. I believe the game is called Identity. He and I can choose to play whatever we wish on a game. I would suggest you stop criticizing him for having other ideas. So what if I want to be a "psychiatrys" or a psychiatric, it's my character. I didn't intend on playing one, but now I think I will just to spite you.

Also criticism can be good, better to have it and improve upon it

3 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Also criticism can be good, better to have it and improve upon it

His criticism is bashing a player for posting ideas. Then bashing me for defending his choice to play whatever his idea was. That's not good criticism.

On ‎6‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 10:27 AM, ghost586 said:

I think it's a great start OP, post more of your ideas!

10 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

His criticism is bashing a player for posting ideas. Then bashing me for defending his choice to play whatever his idea was. That's not good criticism.

Yes he is, your right and also i did defend you as well when he said you were arguing. 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

I think it's a great start OP, post more of your ideas!

I do agree, its a idea which has not been mentioned, but at the same time there will be people against it being rp'ed and some for it. Also he will probably have to find a few people/ friends he can rp that sort of thing otherwise its going to be boring for him. @ghost586

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I do agree, its a idea which has not been mentioned, but at the same time there will be people against it being rp'ed and some for it. Also he will probably have to find a few people/ friends he can rp that sort of thing otherwise its going to be boring for him. @ghost586

I've witnessed some incredible psychopathic role play in my 10 some odd years in Arma Role Play, and other role play games. I am sure he can figure out a way to have it just the way he wants it.

3 hours ago, ChillBilly said:

I've witnessed some incredible psychopathic role play in my 10 some odd years in Arma Role Play, and other role play games. I am sure he can figure out a way to have it just the way he wants it.

i just didn't want to have a conversation.

but now serious: yep, you can always act like a fantasy creature, but either you'll be called nerd or you know... roleplaying has no end. it's just like life, you can be everyone's friend, enemy or something between, that's your own decision, but could you stop being that inpolite?

first i just thought you would be a guy that thinks it's skyrim, fallout or whatever with more roleplay (because @ghost586 called the weapon crafting and because i didn't read it completely :D ).

@JamesLuck01 stating views is argueing xD

27 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i just didn't want to have a conversation.

but now serious: yep, you can always act like a fantasy creature, but either you'll be called nerd or you know... roleplaying has no end. it's just like life, you can be everyone's friend, enemy or something between, that's your own decision, but could you stop being that inpolite?

first i just thought you would be a guy that thinks it's skyrim, fallout or whatever with more roleplay (because @ghost586 called the weapon crafting and because i didn't read it completely :D ).

@JamesLuck01 stating views is argueing xD

He just gave his opinion, is that not aloud?  Freedom of Speech

Edited by JamesLuck01

7 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

He just gave his opinion, is that not aloud?  Freedom of Speech

never. this isn't a free community. we all have to trust and obey. trust. obey. trust. obey.

7 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

never. this isn't a free community. we all have to trust and obey. trust. obey. trust. obey.

I like how communities begin with equal amounts of respect. However after reading a lot of your posts they come off as somewhat trollish. While I still respect you as a member of this community, I am not sure that you show the same amount of respect to others. Suggesting that a player go play elsewhere is not the community that is intended. If it is, I am a part of the wrong community.

First of all this is real life type situation and realism is key. As a truck driver i wouldnt want to see a wizard buying some clothes as that is just stupid. Its like saying you go in the shop and you see the Voldemort buying his next meal like you know what i mean. My opinion so if u want to critise it go ahead. 

5 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

First of all this is real life type situation and realism is key. As a truck driver i wouldnt want to see a wizard buying some clothes as that is just stupid. Its like saying you go in the shop and you see the Voldemort buying his next meal like you know what i mean. My opinion so if u want to critise it go ahead. 

I was a truck driver. You see some wild stuff out on the road. I once saw a man in a robot costume (made of metal), 104 degrees outside in Albuquerque, singing about cats, behind a Flying J Truck Stop. If the guy wants to role play as a wizard. Let him.

For the record to all. I do not mean make a game mechanic for him. Of course this would not happen.

7 minutes ago, ChillBilly said:

For the record to all. I do not mean make a game mechanic for him. Of course this would not happen.

how about this? fus ro dah! now you're dead and you can't annoy us with your "please add fantasy stuff like fireballs into identity" anymore. still not dead? *stabs you while you lay on the ground until you die because you still lay down without being able to move*.

now look at the amount of my posts before you're trying to rate all my comments etc.

your idea of an investment way "that works" doesn't work at all. you should use google next time

The cybernetic limbs idea is kind of  cool, i can see that  working for an expensionpack or something with a futuristic type of city/world. But  i dont think it would be considered right of the bat.

i agree with @Shimozukachi and @Miki_Chee like you wouldnt want to be killed by a wizard as its really just stupid and cybernetic limbs i can see working but not at release so just  play the game as cop/criminal/civilan its your choice so make it special.

• Like 1