DoctorFosterGloster

What will your company be?

Title explains it all really

--If you have any other questions/ categories just suggest it and I may add it - the list is looking quite bare currently-- 

--Also i'm not sure if this belongs in here or in general so feel free to move it there--

Company Name:
What will It do/make/sell?:
Ideal Employee Count:
Main Assets:  --Vehicles, equipment, buildings etc--
Example of logo: --Either insert an image or its link here--

Edited by DoctorFosterGloster
  • Like 2

Company Name: MOUNTAIN FILMS PRODUCTION COMPANY
What will It do/make/sell?: It will make/produce/sell movies.
Ideal Employee Count: Hmm, in real life i say a easy 100 but i hope i can recrute a couple of good role players that can record etc.
Main Assets: Cameras, a studio and some acting assets ( varies fom each movie ) 
Example of logo: 

zwQInIB.png

PS : sorry if the logo is big.

You probably wondering why i'm posting this now, it's because the beta launch is coming soon and i want to revive this.

Edited by Dan
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Dan said:

Company Name: MOUNTAIN FILMS PRODUCTION COMPANY
What will It do/make/sell?: It will make/produce/sell movies.
Ideal Employee Count: Hmm, in real life i say a easy 100 but i hope i can recrute a couple of good role players that can record etc.
Main Assets: Cameras, a studio and some acting assets ( varies fom each movie ) 
Example of logo: 

zwQInIB.png

PS : sorry if the logo is big.

You probably wondering why i'm posting this now, it's because the beta launch is coming soon and i want to revive this.

I love your Idea, It's cool. If you need an actor I can do it :)

Company: Corpus group Inc. 

Our ambitions: With the establishment of "Corpus group Inc", we aim to specialize in global emerging markets, whilst also remaining a, capital management firm, we seek to work for our investors, with the implementation, of well-established marketing, theories, with the change in modernisation.  

Ideal employee account is hard to number, we seek the best in our field, and only the best.

Main assets: With our brilliance, and I suppose great capital firm, to attract investors. For a fee, we provide more professionalism, liquidty, and diversification.     

free_logo.jpg

Edited by TheHonourableJames
Missing text.

I mean my dream would be to starts transport where i would be able to own the trains/ busses and maybe even plaines. But i know this wil probably not happen. So i would probably want to eighter start a bank or construction company.

Company Name (bank): Ripam Bank. Ripam is bank in latin.

What we do: We would do what all banks do storing money, lending money out and all the usal bank stuff. 

Employee count: I would love to have mulitiple banks around the cities and would love if i where so lucky to get 50 employees.

Assets: Well i would have at least one building maybe more. The buildings would need a vault to store money, but i would allso like if the eco would be some kinda real so that money allso is stored on computers. would need all the offices and that kinda stuff a bank have as well as a ATM's.

Logo: Have no idea how the logo would look like but if something comes to my mind i will post it.

Company name (construction)Babylon Construction 

What we do: We are a house devoloper building houses and bigger buildings (offices, shops, etc.) We first and for most manage other sub companies but allso have some workers building as well. We sell and rent out the buildings as well.

Employee Count: Here i would want as many workers as i can get but would be love if the company reached 50 employees and more i would jump through the roof.

Assets: Diggers, Cranes, Trucks and other construction equpment. We would allso need main offices where we would manage the company from and a garage to be able to park and fix our equpment our self.

Logo: Here i have no idea... again as but as with the last one if i come up with something i will post it.

Just want to say i would love to starts almost any company in this game. Securety, Reaserch, Stores and many other buisnisses. 

Company Name: Dead Rat Realty
What will It do/make/sell?: We will sell and distribute Mobile Homes
Ideal Employee Count: 1
Main Assets:  Mobile Homes / Apartments
Example of logo: Deadrat.png.f95e5f7f885cd758c90bcfdc7acd

This is merely an aesthetic idea. Perhaps if the devs needed some fake advertisement. I really think I am going to be more on the Staff side of things when my server opens so I may not have time to play.

Edited by ChillBilly
  • Like 2

On 6/14/2016 at 8:03 AM, ItsMe said:

Company Name (bank): Ripam Bank. Ripam is bank in latin.

Wait, so the name would be 'Bank Bank'.... 

• Like 2

Company Name: Donaldson & Guns
What will It do/make/sell?: Firearms and weaponary. 
Ideal Employee Count: 20-30, depending on the manufacturing the devs decide to implement. 
Main Assets:  Firearms.
Example of logo: 

56bbc67b6bd2f_Fuckignsick.jpg.1490cfac142678be1d7066a1ceeb182a.jpg

• Like 2

Touff's transport company

My hopes with this company is to set up shop somewhere in the main city where we arrange meetings and deals. Then have warehouses through out the map to make quick deliveries to our various customers, which can request to transport ANY type of cargo ( no questions asked ).

This company will require someone who can manage the shop ( doesnt have to be there 24/7 but he/she has to check in every once in a while ), drivers (depends on how many trucks we can afford ) and guards watching the werehouses ( again they can do whatever they want but they have to check in on certain periods of time maybe set up shifts ). All employees are allowed to increase their income with "tips" from customers unless it's required to harm the company for said compensation.

Main assets as listed above would be a main building, 4 trucks minimum and 2 werehouses minimum.

Prior experience is not required

576597e899bbb_TTransport1.png.6d9faa1504

Edited by Touff97
  • Like 2

Company Name: Arachne Clothing
What will It do/make/sell?: Clothing
Ideal Employee Count: initaly 5-6  and hoping to expand later
Main Assets:  Clothing
Example of logo: 

Fuckign%20sick%20v2_zpsmufto8qf.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/06/2016 at 7:36 AM, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Title explains it all really

--If you have any other questions/ categories just suggest it and I may add it - the list is looking quite bare currently-- 

--Also i'm not sure if this belongs in here or in general so feel free to move it there--

Company Name:
What will It do/make/sell?:
Ideal Employee Count:
Main Assets:  --Vehicles, equipment, buildings etc--
Example of logo: --Either insert an image or its link here--

Can I suggest: Areas of the Island based in? (main office/ base of operations)

Also

Company Name: Global Transport (official)
What will It do/make/sell?: Public Transportation
Ideal Employee Count: idk 50
Main Assets:  buildings etc--  Bus's, Taxis, Limo's, Pickup truck and a van or 4x4 (Our own break down service). Bus Depot's.
Example of logo: Don't have one yet.

Areas of the Island based in?

Main Office: 1 of the 3 cities.

Depots: all around, 5 total.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

On 6/13/2016 at 10:40 AM, TheHonourableJames said:

Company: Corpus group Inc. 

Our ambitions: With the establishment of "Corpus group Inc", we aim to specialize in global emerging markets, whilst also remaining a, capital management firm, we seek to work for our investors, with the implementation, of well-established marketing, theories, with the change in modernisation.  

Ideal employee account is hard to number, we seek the best in our field, and only the best.

Main assets: With our brilliance, and I suppose great capital firm, to attract investors. For a fee, we provide more professionalism, liquidty, and diversification.     

free_logo.jpg

Any job i can get working for you?

Welcome to Trailhead Hunting & Outdoor Supplies

Company Name: ^^^
What will It do/make/sell?:sell hunting and outdoor supplies and go hunt on thursday and friday, plus, might have tours around forest
Ideal Employee Count: 7
Main Assets: Firearms, tools, shop
Example of logo: Dont have one yet, WIP

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About:

Few, if any, businesses today survive the kitchen-table dreams of their founders, especially in the outdoor industry where businesses come and go with the changing seasons. Yet, Trailhead has done just that - survived, grown and prospered from simple beginnings to become a successful family business. Trailhead prides itself on supplying you with the best hunting and outdoor supplies for all your needs and wants. All the firearms here are legally bought and tested thoroughly before being handed to you, so you're getting your moneys worth.

Moreover, firearms will have a 2 month insurance and all purchases can be returned and refunded within 1 month.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Our Stock:
((Please keep in mind that not all these items are confirmed to be in Identity))
We here at Trailhead strive to provide you with all your needs and wants to achieve your rewards. Our products range from the finest firearms to the Safest climbing equipment to the sturdiest tents.
Check the list below for some of the products in our stock

Weaponryrifle_270.png.c8c20bff947f4d1603f3497b2e
  1. Hunting Rifles
  2. semi_auto_rifle_223_01.png.57bfa75bb920c
  3. Semi-Automatic Riflesshotgun02.png.33e9a85d469ca8e5a7bb580dd3
  4. Shotgunscrossbow_01.png.449e7729e8234731cc6fd169
  5. Crossbows
  6. bow_parker_python.png.a297e87f929eb7230f
  7. Bows
  8. We also provide ammunition to all weapons whether it be an arrow or a .300 WIN MAG. We've got it.
  9. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Camping & Hunting Supplies
  10. heated_tent_01.png.b4773aaea6d15aa7510d3large_equipment_tent_orange.png.f5bb0bd8
  11. Tents
  12. equipment_camping_supplies.png.5a80d1a03equipment_first_aid_kit.png.6bb0aa54f29d
  13. Assorted Camping Supplies & First-Aid
  14. climbing_gear_01.png.f8715027dca440ba853
  15. Climbing Gear
  16. binocular02.png.9e2ca8f44c8db0a2fded2b6e
  17. Optics
  18. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  19. Membership
  20. We here at Trailhead value our customers, and so, we introduce to you the new "Trailhead Premium Club". Sign up to our club and receive a 10% discount on all purchases. Furthermore, you will be invited to hunt with other members of the Premium Club every weekend to hunt for big and small game.
  21. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
  22. (This thread is a work in progress and is viable to change, Thank you for your time) 
  23. PM ME FOR JOB OFFERS
Edited by dramagold

Company name: Saviera Real Estate

What will it do/make/sell?: We will buy Houses/Apartements and rent them to people who are intrested in a house/apartement.

Ideal employee count: 20

Main assests: Houses and apartements

Example of logo:

Saviera real estate.png

Company name: Aliens hunters 

What will do it/make/sell: hunt for mystery aliens

Ideal employee count: 30

Main assests: solving mystery  

Edited by TraxxasBoy520
Change company

Company name: The Rock 106.9 WCCC

What will we do?: Radio station/talk show/broadcasting

Ideal Employee count: 3 - 4 (3 as of now)

Main Assets: Bringing you your favorite classic rock, heavy metal, blues and alternative music!

The_Rock_Logo.png

Edited by DJ-Bobby-Vee
  • Like 1

Company name: Rezix Tech

What will we do?: Make affordable cutting-edge technology

Ideal Employee count: 15

Main Assets: Innovative Technology

Logomakr_2at9d1.png

Edited by Qlight123
  • Like 1

Company name: Prestige Motorsports

What we do: Well the highest most up class vehicles to the affluent.

Ideal Employee Count: 20 (11 as of now)

Assets: Multiple locations and high dollar luxury vehicles.

image.thumb.jpeg.6e2ee910120578a60b9b117Prestige Motorsports™ is a company dedicated to full-filling all your vehicular desires. We have been providing the hard working citizens and especially the high class of Identity for the last 12 years. Ranging from small compact economy cars for the everyday worker to luxurious and fast cars for the high class executive and government officials, our inventory at Prestige Motorsport™ is anything but boring. And don't worry if you can't afford to pay cash for that new ride, WE OFFER IN HOUSE FINANCING!!! Just make a quick down payment and pay the rest off over time. We have plenty of positions available for those who have a burning passion for cars so apply TODAY!!!

IMG_1666.thumb.JPG.b1d1c0a96ad162c3fbcff

• Hierarchy:
  • CEO: DeFalt
  • CFO: Wizard2894
  • Head RR: SilberDrachen893
  • Detailers: Nydz

Current Open Positions:

Head Sales Manager (will need multiple): This position will require you to supervise a small team of sales representatives. You will also be the one to deal with executive high-end clients or clients who wish to do a private transaction/purchase. 

Sales Representative (will need multiple): This position requires someone who is quick on their toes and ready to be as convincing as possible in order to make that sale. Remember, your paid off of sales commission so make sure you observe the client but DON'T make the client uncomfortable by being to eager and over engaging. Offer the clients some coffee from our complimentary food bar and then see what they may be interest in.

Detailer (will need multiple): For someone who loves to be around cars and needs quick money, this position is perfect for you. All your required to do is keep the cars in the show room looking clean and ready sale and prepare the cars for pick up by its new owner.

Receptionist (will need multiple): As the receptionist all you simply required to do is greet incoming customers as they enter the building and take incoming calls from clients.

1. Repossession Representative (will need multiple): You will be the one who goes out and locates cars that have payments past the overdue limit. You will be granted a tow truck from the dealer and will have to 
  2. 1. Locate the vehicle 
  3. 2. Retrieve/Tow the vehicle
  4. 3. Return vehicle back to dealer.
  5. Will be paid a bonus for every successful repossession.

To Apply:

Please contact DeFalt at anytime or reply below with your name, desired position, and any prior experience.

Edited by DeFalt

So I have no idea if this company is a good idea or not yet so some feedback would be great.  Information not completely though out but thinking about it.

Company Name: Dexter's Vehicle industries

What will It do/make/sell?: It will have multiple purposes, It will mainly be a vehicle parts department and Vehicle engineering/mechanics center. The company will be able to fix all your issues and do any modifications you would like done. However, the company will also provide Vehicle Transport and Towing for clients in need of assistance. Eventually, once I have space and money, I would also like to open a Vehicle storage center and with certain vehicles that are put into storage have them in a museum for the other player's to come and look at them.

Ideal Employee Count: At least 2 mechanics, at least 2 tow truck drivers and then any extras at the time. 10 Employees overall would probably be perfect

Main Assets:  Main Vehicle engineering/mechanics department, Tow truck storage, Tow trucks, Vehicle storage building (For clients, secure for 'overnight' parking)

An example of a logo: Coming Soon (Company not official yet want to know if people thing will work or not).

I have an idea of a taxi business

Up 'n' Down All Around Downtown Cab .Co

Employees: hopefully around 30 including myself as I want to own the business and be able to work as a driver 

Equipment: Taxi cars, big garage to store them and a main HQ

Wages: day shift will earn around 100 an hour and night shift will earn double 

I haven't created a logo yet..

I hope you will come to the best when in need of fast travel around the cities!

On 19/06/2016 at 10:22 PM, Willbk4 said:

Company Name: Arachne Clothing
What will It do/make/sell?: Clothing
Ideal Employee Count: initaly 5-6  and hoping to expand later
Main Assets:  Clothing
Example of logo: 

Fuckign%20sick%20v2_zpsmufto8qf.jpg

I am very artistic in real life and I love to create outfits if I can't make my taxi business a reality I would love to work for you.