TheMuhii

GPU ?

Hello everyone... I am new to this community.. I played a lot of RP games... and I thing the DEV's will make an AMAZING game..

Anway... I have a ATI HD Raedon HD 4300/4500 Series... it is a 2GB VRAM GPU.. but it can't support Directx 11 ... only Directx 10 ... will I still be able to play this game ?

Thank you very much

No way Jose that graphics card is old as shite

Edit: Clearly with that GPU the only roleplaying you have been doing is on GMOD or Minecraft, because that card is so old I doubt it will even be able to run Identity.

Edited by Kickapoo
  • Like 1

Shimo, I ran GTA IV before with no lag at all, and ran GTA V, with lowest WIDE res, and lowest graphics.

I would really recommend you getting a new GPU, it will not be able to handle a 300 player multiplayer game like Identity running the Unreal 4 engine.

Would a GeForce GTX 680 And a Intel Core i7 - 4770k Be able to handle this game? or would I need a 980 or 1080?

I was wondering the same question, as I am new to pc tho, i couldnt really get anyone to gimme a direct quote as to what i would need,  minimum requirements, to run Identity. So i said "F" it and got an i7-7700k/ ASUS TUF Z270 Mark 2 LGA1151 DDR4 HDMI DVI M.2 USB 3.1 Z270 ATX Motherboard/ EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Superclocked ACX 3.0 8GB GDDR5X/ EVGA SuperNova 850W Semi modular power source/ Viper Elite Series DDR4 16GB (2x8GB) 2400MHz red kit/ Seagate Constellation  2 TB 3.5" SATA 3.0Gb/s 7200Rpm 64MB Internal Hard drive/ SanDisk SSD+ 480GB Solid State Drive. My monitor is a Samsung 28" UHD 4k 1ms response for 399 at Best Buy. I know nothing about computers Im literally getting this because i want Identity. I would recommend Xidax, personally. Of all the Custom gaming rig companies i was looking into and trying to build a rig of my own. He actually sent me a msg, and called me, and hand walked me thru building a rig that would get me thru the next many years of PC gaming. As I intend to try and start streaming professionally. I took what he helped me build, and only because they had a limited style of 3 towers for what I wanted, I decided to get it built by a shop by my house that does custom rigs. They can definitely help you get an idea of where u wanna go, even if u dont buy it from them. I looked at player1, Digital Storm, CyberpowerPC, and Xidax. Xidax may not have had the best selection of style tower that I wanted, with what i could spend. If i can do something with streaming, and can afford to really go all out on  liquid cooled rig upwards of 3 & 4k. I plan on goin to Xidax because they stand behind there rigs,  LIFETIME Parts/Labor! The sales rep I spoke with was awesome, and was concerned with customer service not sales.