Hello everyone!

My college professor from last year is a retired motor cop and I asked him about being a motor cop, and from what I was told it sounded interesting enough for me to want to eventually become one once I'm an officer. So, until then, will motor cops be added to the game? I've seen plenty on people talking about driving motorcycles around the map, and using them for motorcycle clubs, gangs, robberies, and so on. I'm sure motor cops will be added, as someone needs to do traffic, and patrol officers can't do it all the time since they need to respond to calls for service. Perhaps they could manage traffic out on highways or country roads outside city limits.

5753b5aeb21ce_Motorcops.gif.e6410d8c8351

Any info on this is appreciated, maybe I should interact with Twitter more than once in a blue moon... oops.

Cheers!

• Like 4

Well if cops were riding motorcycles it would be easy for a car just to ram into them and make them fly off. Trust me I've played a hell of a lot of cop games and there will be people that would do that just for the hell of it.

Yet if they needed to reach a certain spot quickly off-road where it is hard for cars and chasing a suspect on foot, I reckon it would be a good idea.

• Like 1

People would try to harm cops on bikes which would be trouble but you will get into trouble no matter what, attempted murder, reckless driving, the list goes on. This would be a cool feature and hope to see it someday. 

• Like 1

I think it would be cool, On GTA 5 I patrol Peleto with a motorcycle. And I even recruited a partner which was another player. I enjoy it but I do understand that people are dumb and dont like to role-play and I honestly think that they should 

Im planning on APPLYING to join the police and HOPEFULLY I will be accepted, I'm not just assuming I'm already accepted like alot of people. this is a massive +1 from me, I love motorbikes, I would highly consider going into this branch ingame however traffic law does not interest me as much as action. great idea.

On 6/5/2016 at 5:02 PM, Philosophy said:

Well if cops were riding motorcycles it would be easy for a car just to ram into them and make them fly off. Trust me I've played a hell of a lot of cop games and there will be people that would do that just for the hell of it.

But if a criminal is on a bike it would be hard for a car to keep up with them because of lane splitting, going through alleys, tight corners etc.  

But thats just my thoughts on this!

12 hours ago, Mymantheguy said:

But if a criminal is on a bike it would be hard for a car to keep up with them because of lane splitting, going through alleys, tight corners etc.  

But thats just my thoughts on this!

That's even more realistic though which makes the chase even more exciting.

A simple solution for the Police would be to cut the criminal off with roadblocks and cease all traffic movement at certain junctions so they can corner and surround them.

• Like 1