kworr

Mental Hospital Workers?

I was thinking, would it be possible to have people deemed insane and then sent to a mental hospital or something? It wouldn't be permanent but more like a substitution for jail for people who were found to be mentally insane. I'm not sure how this would work but it was just an idea I had, any input on what anybody else thinks about this would be awesome.

Hey, Kworr. Welcome to the community! Unfortunately, I doubt this would be in the game, there is already a prison as I'm sure you're aware; I'd imagine (if becoming mentally ill was a feature of Identity) that they would just be put in the prison system. It would be cool if this was a feature though, so I'm hoping I'm completely wrong with my assumptions... 

• Like 2

I agree with @Crafty, if someone were to go crazy and try and wreck the entire town, initially they might as well be put in the prison to recover. I think though once the game has been released, this could be a possible upcoming feature to add the spice. Great insight.

On 6/2/2016 at 4:17 AM, kworr said:

I was thinking, would it be possible to have people deemed insane and then sent to a mental hospital or something? It wouldn't be permanent but more like a substitution for jail for people who were found to be mentally insane. I'm not sure how this would work but it was just an idea I had, any input on what anybody else thinks about this would be awesome.

I actually heard a suggestion in a youtube comment, which was that, people who broke the RP, by being stupid and going around saying stuff like "this is just a game" would be sent to a mental hospital, and this post made me think of this :P

Under what circumstances would people be deemed insane though?

The reply that ThatGuyJoe wrote is a good idea, but im sure that there should be more than 1 idea. Perhaps if someone "RDM's" (Which in my eyes would make it sense if "rdm" is allowed since anyone can do it in irl) However, the punishment could be the placement of a criminal in a mental hospital, and consider an Asylum.

Maybe there is a mental ward inside the prison where less dangerous people are put, people who disturb the peace and act strange or harass others. Yes, there will be mental hospitals, but they are probably shared inside the prison in various buildings.