NoobsAndCubes

Fancy seeing you here...

Well hello there, back about a year ago I saw this lovely game idea on kickstrarter and thought to myself I would love to be apart of it's development and community. I donated my 25$ and was excited for it's development. But truth be told, I kinda forgot about the whole thing and drifted off from my passion for roleplay games. Recently I saw a youtube video in my suggestions about Identity and remembered this unique game. So I came back to the website to check out what was going on and was surprised at the abundance of life sprawling on these forums. So i'm glad to announce myself as the newest member of this lovely forums. I'll probably be off and on a lot, but i'm hype to be a part of this community!

• Like 4

Welcome to the is identity community! If you ever need help with anything don't be afraid to ask!

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as thideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

Glad you decided to come back and check us out! Thanks for your interest in identity, and welcome to our little piece of the internet.