jabba_the_slut

agriculture

how in depth will the agricultual section of identity? will we be able to purchase a farm, with felds of canola, and a heard of cows? 

an in depth agricultual section would be GREAT for identity, provinding a good way to make money and it further emerses the player in the game as he drives past a farm, where a farmer is harvesting his fields.

what kind of things in game do you want to see in the way of farming? i want to see masive fields with combine harvisters

I would like something like farming simulator 2016, maybe a bit less in depth.

It would be cool to buy pieces of land and plant crops on them and then sell them.
Farming equipment to work on your land would be amazing, maybe even farm animals, like cows, sheep or chickens.

Would be cool to see this in-game!

I am thinking on a more downscaled size as for tomato gardens and weed gardens.

Just saying, that's two dif types. 

Can you hide in short wheat if it's just perfect growth orrr will it move out of the way? How am I to jack a car and get home if I can't be hidden.

I suppose I could hitch hike...

Edited by NutterButter
  • Like 1

But with the machines and all, let's skip plowing and watering and just plant seed and harvest so it's not so time consuming. 

Not tryna step in anyone's toes.

2 minutes ago, NutterButter said:

But with the machines and all, let's skip plowing and watering and just plant seed and harvest so it's not so time consuming. 

Not tryna step in anyone's toes.

Well it is a roll playing game, so that things take time and are realistic is pretty normal in my eyes.

Edited by FishFood2016

A farming system that only requires you to plant seed and harvest then sell to market? You'll be a millionaire by years end!

Understandably, the land to actually farm will be highly-prized and priced.  So either the crops are fast/easy to grow or the harvest must be of sufficient value to make it worthwhile.  The effort and time to produce must balance or people wont grow that crop.

• Like 1

Would be awesome with such a complex farming system in identity as farming sim 15, as i'm a big fan of that game.

But i think i am going to go Nutterbuggers way and that i will just be maybe a little tomato plant on your balcony and some hidden weed plantages.

But who knows... ;)

• Like 1

i was thinking of farming simulator while making this. def the best farming game out there and would lover similar mechanics to it!

I'm kind of hoping there will be some sort of greenhouse too! So we can still farm in the winter, and farmers don't have to skimp by with what money they have during the winter seasons, assuming that there will be some kind of a season mechanism o.e Still, I'm super excited to see how farming will work in this game :D

• Like 1