Asupra

THE GAME REQUIREMENT's

Plenty of topics on this already bud, short answer if you can run Ark ok then you should be fine 

Edited by MadMcardle

3 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

Plenty of topics on this already bud, short answer if you can run Ark ok then you should be fine

thanks bro saved me alot of trouble 

3 minutes ago, Asupra said:

thanks bro saved me alot of trouble 

No worries man, but please use the search function in future, you will find a lot of questions already answered here ;) 

@MadMcardle @Asupra By running Ark well what do you mean, because that game is unoptimised as shit I mean you need a 980ti and no less to get full settings on that game at 60fps, I doubt Identity will require such hardware to run smoothly if it gets optimised well, so using ARK is probably a bad example lol :P 

14 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

@MadMcardle @Asupra By running Ark well what do you mean, because that game is unoptimised as shit I mean you need a 980ti and no less to get full settings on that game at 60fps, I doubt Identity will require such hardware to run smoothly if it gets optimised well, so using ARK is probably a bad example lol :P 

Just going by what one of the Devs said on twitter :P

9 hours ago, Asupra said:

either way iam getting 960 in SLI 2 way that shoild solve it

Don't expect fireworks with a 960, I'd say get a 970 instead they aren't that much more tbh.

If you want an example of a build that will more than suffice for your 4k VR gaming needs, on Identity...search tags "minimum specs" "minimum requirements" I listed a full part list of the PC build i just bought Specifically because i HAVE to get Identity. And since i cant find minimum specs for it, i went after a build that will run Identity On ultra settings beautifully. It can be worked up or down depending on ur needs and budget