JamesLuck01

A Whitelisted Community Server - www.identitylifeservers.com

That's good to see :). I'm personally hoping to drop my own community one day when it comes out in full so I can be the judge, jury and executioner... with a few fellow admins. Should be fun. I want Detective/SWAT/PD(higher level) or EMS

14 hours ago, Kraztec said:

That's good to see :). I'm personally hoping to drop my own community one day when it comes out in full so I can be the judge, jury and executioner... with a few fellow admins. Should be fun. I want Detective/SWAT/PD(higher level) or EMS

Nice!

On 5/17/2018 at 5:36 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

The main post here is not fully up to date. The forum is however and both dev positions and staff positions are in an "OPEN" status. 

yeah I saw later that there was replies for it lol. My bad, was a little behind. 17 hour work days do that to you sometimes

Hello everyone, Just wanted to inform all interested parties in joining our community that our website/ forum is currently undergoing a big change. We are migrating over to a new host and in doing so we have already retrieved our backups and so anything including posts and new members signing up won't get migrated over and so I will update this post when the migration is complete so that you can join our community. This change will help us in the future. 

Thank you for all your interest and we hope to see you soon on our new site!

Kind regards,

James

Management

We have now reached the 200 Members mark on the forum. We however have not got the full list of members white-listed. 

Our new site is still in construction and being setup in which we can resume the white-list applications once is up.

32 minutes ago, mika said:

teamspeak dosent work

1. What TeamSpeak address did you try?
  2. 1. kyservers.on.vg  (This one is old and is not in use no more)
  3. 2. identitylife.on.vg (This should work, however please tell me if it didn't work.)

<17:39:33> Trying to resolve hostname KYServers.on.vg
<17:39:36> Trying to connect to server on KYServers.on.vg
<17:39:41> Failed to connect to server                                                                                                                                                                                                                    identitylife.on.vg  works anyway am really looking forward to your server 

• Like 1

Hey guys, the forum is back up and running. I will be sorting out some of the links as they are currently not working and I will be working on getting all the site sorted. 

Hey, still recruiting new staff and white-list applications. White-list applications are not required straight away, but better to get them out the way before rather than later.

Important Notice: Unfortunately, our site was hacked with almost everything lost. Fortunately; we managed to save all the users,
but the forum was unrecoverable. You should be able to log in, however in the unlikely event of not being able
to. Please reset your password.

Please bear with us as we work towards restoring the forum to the way it was.
We apologize for the inconvenience.

- The Identity Life Staff

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Links in your original post appear not to be working. Only mentioning it, in case this has been overlooked.

Edited by 4thdesign

1 hour ago, 4thdesign said:

Links in your original post appear not to be working. Only mentioning it, in case this has been overlooked.

Thank you for pointing that out for me. I still have not updated the links as I have to redo a lot of the work on the site again.