Sign in to follow this  
agartha

Private server modding

Question

How much will the owner of private servers be able to mod/customise the game?
Like change how car handles etc if they don't like the original.

3 answers to this question

They won't be able to change those types of features your asking about, they will only have the ability to change default income, taxes, starting money, and other things but not nothing to do with car handling. Why would anyone want to even change the car handling, its going to be realistic and thats what is expected by everyone. Also player made mod modding is not going to be implemented unless they decide after the game has released in the future. but its a no to player made mods atm.

If you want shitty car handling, go GTA V. Because guarunteed if you prefer arcade driving instead of realiism then this game ain't for you. But I am sure if you change the handling on the vehicles on your own server, I guess you won't get barely anyone and it will probably be empty as everyone I think who bought this wants realism.

Edited by JamesLuck01
forgot "V" from "GTA V"
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, agartha said:

It's funny how you would say that GTA has shitty car handling, when infact GTA IV has more realistic driving physics than any other car game up to date.
You're probably one of those who thinks that "realistic" driving is something like forza where the cars are practically glued to the ground.
I think GTA IV and BeamNG are the only games that actually have realistic suspension and weight to cars.
If they actually made realistic driving physics that would be amazing, but their view on "realistic" driving may be just as any other "realistic" driving game out there.

Actually I was refering to just GTA V. and I thought I added the V to show I meant that so I am not wrong, but actually I know that GTA IV has realistic driving. I edited the last post to show what I meant, GTA V is shitty driving. GTA IV is great driving and I am sure they will have the handling as good as GTA IV.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

They won't be able to change those types of features your asking about, they will only have the ability to change default income, taxes, starting money, and other things but not nothing to do with car handling. Why would anyone want to even change the car handling, its going to be realistic and thats what is expected by everyone. Also player made mod modding is not going to be implemented unless they decide after the game has released in the future. but its a no to player made mods atm.

If you want shitty car handling, go GTA. Because guarunteed if you prefer arcade driving instead of realiism then this game ain't for you. But I am sure if you change the handling on the vehicles on your own server, I guess you won't get barely anyone and it will probably be empty as everyone I think who bought this wants realism.

It's funny how you would say that GTA has shitty car handling, when infact GTA IV has more realistic driving physics than any other car game up to date.
You're probably one of those who thinks that "realistic" driving is something like forza where the cars are practically glued to the ground.
I think GTA IV and BeamNG are the only games that actually have realistic suspension and weight to cars.
If they actually made realistic driving physics that would be amazing, but their view on "realistic" driving may be just as any other "realistic" driving game out there.