Will we be able to have multiple characters or will I have to have 2 accounts. 

It would be cool both ways though.

both characters will have no affiliation with each other in game.

Thanks,

Luca Santarelli

5 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Will we be able to have multiple characters or will I have to have 2 accounts. 

It would be cool both ways though.

both characters will have no affiliation with each other in game.

Thanks,

Luca Santarelli

I saw a tweet earlier today saying they aren't sure yet but we'll likely be able to have a few characters per server

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WillyVortex said:

I saw a tweet earlier today saying they aren't sure yet but we'll likely be able to have a few characters per server

I answered this for you on your other thread and also stop cluttering up tthe forum.

They said only one character per server I think, but I am sure it would be cool if they give the server the option to allow 2 characters or not for private servers then that would be great.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I answered this for you on your other thread and also stop cluttering up tthe forum.

They said only one character per server I think, but I am sure it would be cool if they give the server the option to allow 2 characters or not for private servers then that would be great.

I never asked this in another thread and i don't see how me answering a question is cluttering up the forums. Plus you answered with "i think" and your answer is wrong. They answered this question on twitter literally a few hours ago saying "We actually haven't settled on # of character slots yet, but it's likely you'll be able to create multiple per server." Also the forums seem to be more cluttered with people making posts acting like the forum police 

21 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

I never asked this in another thread and i don't see how me answering a question is cluttering up the forums. Plus you answered with "i think" and your answer is wrong. They answered this question on twitter literally a few hours ago saying "We actually haven't settled on # of character slots yet, but it's likely you'll be able to create multiple per server." Also the forums seem to be more cluttered with people making posts acting like the forum police 

Whoops I meant to have your quote under the part where I told the other guy I answered him xD my mistake. Also generally if someone says something like that and you are not the person who started the post then it is obvious the person is not refering to you.