Even though there will be no air veichles, there should be parachutes for jumping down tall  buildings/mountains, driving off a cliff and jump out etc.

'jumping down tall buildings' sounds too much like GTA. Would be nice to see skydiving, base jumping and other such activities. 

• Like 1

On 14/05/2016 at 0:46 AM, agartha said:

Even though there will be no air veichles, there should be parachutes for jumping down tall  buildings/mountains, driving off a cliff and jump out etc.

Firstly I am very sure this has been asked and answered, and here it is Parachutes Post Answered 

So just to begin with it, please can you stop posting things on the forum when you have not searched using the search bar function which is there for that specific reason so that the forum don't get overloaded with the same shit. Thank you. now please go and look at the answers in the other post and you have the question answered.

On 15/05/2016 at 10:47 AM, agartha said:

You can jump down tall buildings in real life with parachutes as well.

Also yes, maybe they will because you can jump down from tall buildings in real life they might add it in the far future after game release but i doubt it right now. 

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1

The tweet does state that Skydiving may be an activity to participate in. So naturally parachutes would have to be in game.

Edited by Doc_Rogers

They said that you would be teleported up in the air at the airport and start of with parachutes, so first of all how is that even realistic? secondly that doesn't answer if you are able to actually get parachutes ingame for later uses like jumping down skyscrapes etc.

I know, I was backing you up amigo. I know its not realistic but hey skydiving is skydiving lol. Im sure over time they may add in maybe an AI flown plane for sky diving? Idk but it will be fun to see what happens :D

6 minutes ago, agartha said:

They said that you would be teleported up in the air at the airport and start of with parachutes, so first of all how is that even realistic? secondly that doesn't answer if you are able to actually get parachutes ingame for later uses like jumping down skyscrapes etc.