Semion_Mogilevich

The Russian Mafia

The Russian Mafia

The Russian Mafia is THE most ruthless and violent mafia organization of all. The fear and intimidation that we instill into others is unmatched and unrivaled. The amount of money and business that we control is also unmatched. To join you must show that your loyalty to me and the family is unquestionable. The family comes before anything else. This family of ours is more important to you than your own family, or god, or your country. There are several ranks that you will progress through, if the higher ups so choose to promote you. The only way that you can rank up in this brotherhood, is by doing what you are told when you are told and executing your task with precision and skill.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the Russian Mafia

The main objective of The Russian Mafia is to become as rich, and control as much of the city as possible. Anyone who disrespects ANYONE in the mafia will be shot. Anyone interfering with the mafia's activities, will be shot.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Structure

573513bdad03e_UntitledDiagram.png.b417ae

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 10 commandments of the Mafia

1. Do as you are told

2. Do not kill another member of the mafia

3. Everyone is an enemy, unless told otherwise

4. Follow the chain of command, listen to your boss

5. If someone speaks out against the Pakhan, you kill them

6. Do not snitch, you will die

7. Do not steal from the family, you will die

8. Do not create your own crimes (warning)

9. DO NOT COOPERATE WITH THE FEDS

10. A portion of everything you make goes up. 5%

Follow these rules and you will not die.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Members

Pakhan (Leader) - Semion Mogilevich

Derzhatel (Second In Command) - Roman Artemovich

Derzhatel (Second In Command) - Vladimir Aronofsky

Brigadier (Group 1) - Jakub Akulov

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brigadier (Group 2) - Boris Vedenin

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Occupied

Brodyaga - Open

Crimes we will be involved in

Racketeering, drug trafficking, extortion, murder, robbery, smuggling, arms trafficking, gambling.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally

Know that this family of ours is a secret, you are entering the society of the chosen, a society which does not exist to the rest of the world. Our family means more to you than your country, god or your own family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To join the highly reputable Russian Mafia, contact me or my assistants and they will walk you through the process required. Teamspeak required.

Or you can join my steam group. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/ID_RussianMafia

If you would like to join, tell me what position you want and shoot me a friend request on steam.

Edited by Semion_Mogilevich
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

Know that this family of ours is a secret, you are entering the society of the chosen, a society which does not exist to the rest of the world. Our family means more to you than you country, god or your own family.

Interesting, very ruthless. Lots of killing. Liked how you used this from Mafia 2. 

2 minutes ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

@KevinLangston We'll see who is most feared when I make the streets run red with your blood.

Nice to know you have the confidence to think you can defeat multiple mafia families. Hope to see you on the same server. Good luck with your organization. 

• Like 2

Surely you don't think that calling on your friends in going to make me back down. One of my own has the experience and training of 1,000 of your men. There will be no crack, no crevice we can't find you. 

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif.ec

3 minutes ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

TaSurely you don't think that calling on your friends in going to make me back down. One of my own has the experience and training of 1,000 of your men. There will be no crack, no crevice we can't find you. 

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif.ec

Talk big. Good luck. 

I guess degenerates will be degenerates. Good Luck? What is this the first Taken? When the time comes you will beg for mercy.

19 hours ago, KevinLangston said:

Talk big. Good luck. 

This sucker likes to talk, Lets hear him talk when we get a hold of him and his crew.

2 hours ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

@Luca_Santarelli @KevinLangston @IDEN I assume that because of the way that IDEN handled the situation you and Kevin are under him. No one attacks the most powerful mafia with the most people after I have agreed to renegotiate terms. That is what I like to call a retard mistake and for that you will severely punished. After I annihilate your entire crew and put their bodies on display, only then will know the meaning of the word pain.

You call yourself the best...but where is the proof? You don't see us walking around with our dicks in our hands yelling our orders to people, if you want the respect you are asking for you better learn some first.

6 minutes ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

I have already beaten you my friend.

I must say you are kinda digging yourself a hole. Best to leave the making enemies thing till you get in game

4 minutes ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

I have already beaten you my friend.

well I bet Ma'ma is so proud of you :). While you are having milk and cookies with grandma and talking with your "army" of 14 people, I will be going and gaining the respect I want and deserve.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CalTerranova said:

well I bet Ma'ma is so proud of you :). While you are having milk and cookies with grandma and talking with your "army" of 14 people, I will be going and gaining the respect I want and deserve.

Let me ask how many do you have in your mafia? 

2 minutes ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

Let me ask how many do you have in your mafia? 

If you knew anything about how to run a mafia you wouldn't go around flaunting your supposed numbers. I am not disclosing this information to anyone, because I do not need to.

You can think whatever you would like to think. It is a free world! Everyone has a right to their own wrong thoughts.

3 hours ago, Semion_Mogilevich said:

Because you have no one.

And you have the most, yeah clearly. Also, were not under iden. We're all Dons. @CalTerranova @Luca_Santarelli @IDEN Just ignore him, he'll never join our server. Let him try to recruit members to his mafia that is already most hated by all the rest. Let this be the last post by people in the US commission and let the little guy carry on with his... Mafia, if you can even call it that. 

• Like 2

I know im just a lowlife MC president and have no say in all this mafia stuff but lets all calm it down. Theres no point making enemies with others over things like this. We can all thing we are the most badass but you dont see that until you really are in game. I think when the Russian mafia say they are the most feared, the mean this in RP terms. Of course there is a time to prove this but until then you should all stay friends. You are all respectable and powerful leaders but dont let power and cockiness overpower this. 

I hope that you can all chill. There will be a time for you all to show off your power and strength.

Herzog - Int. President, BCR MC

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

@KevinLangston @IDEN Our families shall stick to ourselves. We don't need any Russians. Any agreements? Russians stay away from our families, our families stay away from the Russians. No if and's or buts. No in between. 

I can agree with this, as long as we don't cross in game, I am fine. Any objections?

sadly to see such few response - hope you will make the name of russians great anyway. good luck