Goal20

The People's Party

After the feedback I just decided to drop it

Edited by Goal20
Idea is gone

On 5/12/2016 at 11:11 PM, Goal20 said:

Welcome to the People's Party of Identity

Here we believe in a government run by the people. Our governor who ever feels the same way as we do, shall listen and be open to ideas from the public.

1.Economy 

In the People's Party, the economy is a free market. But laws will be passed to regulate and control it. 

2. Gun Control 

The 2nd Amendment allows citizens to bear arms. In the People's Party, to keep citizens safe, strict laws will be passed to help keep our citizens safe. 

Once again the People's Party is for the people!

Also I would like to inform we will have a candidate in the coming months

Is no second amendment, its not USA

Just like what Mr.Langston said there are no laws at all. It up to you as the governor to create those laws. 

23 hours ago, Herzog said:

Just like what Mr.Langston said there are no laws at all. It up to you as the governor to create those laws. 

I don't know about that. Laws will be written, it'll be up to the Police to enforce them and staff/mods to deal with rule breaks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Sicario said:

I don't know about that. Laws will be written, it'll be up to the Police to enforce them and staff/mods to deal with rule breaks.

What i meant is that nothing is there like real life. Its everyones decision to make the rules. If you wanted gun laws like they were showing then they would have to be made. so this second amendment doesnt exist you would have to make it yourself. Im getting very confusing i know but i hope you understand :D

30 minutes ago, Herzog said:

What i meant is that nothing is there like real life. Its everyones decision to make the rules. If you wanted gun laws like they were showing then they would have to be made. so this second amendment doesnt exist you would have to make it yourself. Im getting very confusing i know but i hope you understand :D

But isn't this island part of the US? That would mean the right to bear arms is there, it just depends on the how enforced gun control is. :P

Ok at least it's a start to parties being created.

But this is just lazy.

Come on if you want people to vote for you put more effort into this.

Right now I'd rather vote for that dino guy whatever his name is.

@Herzog, @KevinLangston, The island of Identity will be based on the south of the United States. The Devs have said before that it will loosely be based on Georgia, for it has a large variety of landscape. Feel free to look it up yourself. As this is the case, federal laws (i.e. the second amendment) will be in effect, however, the governor will be able to decide upon things such as the laws for obtaining a gun (i.e. having to get a different license for each type of gun, or not having to have any at all) but ultimately the governor cannot prohibit guns outright.