StuXet

Death and respawn

I think that if you died in the game you will respawn in a hospital and other players that working in a hospital will care of you.

The recovery time will take like a 10Min and if you dont want to wait maybe you will receive a prescription for recovery out of hospital.

52921_7.jpg

phpThumb.jpeg

Death should mean death. Once you die you should get banned from the server and have to start on another one. This would eliminate many random gang fights and would make everyone "try harder" to stay alive just like in real life.If there are several servers, you should not run out of servers to play on. If death means death, there will be no revenge kills (respawning and killing the other) and people would most likely avoid violence towards others. I know it can be bad for noobs especially if they dont have the option to defend themselves, but thats just how life is. Also there will be powerful gangs that will dominate.

I just think that it is useless to have a certain respawn time or such as there will be a great deal of violence. I know many will oppose me, but it is just a thought. There can be different options on servers where you can respawn, but there should definitely be servers where death means death.

• Like 3

They probably have already worked on their respawn system Vix mentioned to completely start over to make that feature.

On 04/05/2016 at 4:41 AM, masuderman said:

Death should mean death. Once you die you should get banned from the server and have to start on another one. This would eliminate many random gang fights and would make everyone "try harder" to stay alive just like in real life.If there are several servers, you should not run out of servers to play on. If death means death, there will be no revenge kills (respawning and killing the other) and people would most likely avoid violence towards others. I know it can be bad for noobs especially if they dont have the option to defend themselves, but thats just how life is. Also there will be powerful gangs that will dominate.

I just think that it is useless to have a certain respawn time or such as there will be a great deal of violence. I know many will oppose me, but it is just a thought. There can be different options on servers where you can respawn, but there should definitely be servers where death means death.

I am sure on a community server they will have perma death but you wont get banned from that server but instead lose all your characters stuff like house and money as such but that person will have to remake the character(a new character) and start over again and maybe their business from the guys old character strives without them as the ceo and there co-ceo takes over the business, but then they have to roleplay out they don't know each other and such. This would be a better option than to ban people from the server.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am sure on a community server they will have perma death but you wont get banned from that server but instead lose all your characters stuff like house and money as such but that person will have to remake the character(a new character) and start over again and maybe their business from the guys old character strives without them as the ceo and there co-ceo takes over the business, but then they have to roleplay out they don't know each other and such. This would be a better option than to ban people from the server.

I agree with that, but i think the the owners of the server will have a hard time roleplaying as another person.

• Like 1

That would be very raging if life would start all over again.

Mostly because everyone wants criminal in Identity and they will shoot everybody. :P

Edited by Tymberlejk
second line
  • Like 1

On 5/5/2016 at 10:39 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

This still wouldn't eliminate revenge killers. They exist, they will always exist. Even if you start over, your OWN memory won't be cleared if you know what I mean. You respawn as a "new" person and lost all the progress. However, that person then knows all about who may have killed them and will go on a revenge spree.

17 minutes ago, masuderman said:

This still wouldn't eliminate revenge killers. They exist, they will always exist. Even if you start over, your OWN memory won't be cleared if you know what I mean. You respawn as a "new" person and lost all the progress. However, that person then knows all about who may have killed them and will go on a revenge spree.

But they will not be able to get guns as easy because they would start with no money. Also I know that it won't happen on the server I will be playing on because if I killed someone and then I got revenge killed by them. They would be banned as my server will be serious - hardcore rp. but tru you will never get rid of those idiots.

On 4/29/2016 at 9:49 AM, FreakyRamen said:

I think a while ago the Devs said that when you die you will drop half of the stuff in your inventory.

When I heard the devs say that it got me all triggered up

On 05/05/2016 at 4:39 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Wow if that appened to me, I would start all over and my primary objective in the game would then be kill them all and have everything back! Vendetta

4 hours ago, LordSHIVA said:

Wow if that appened to me, I would start all over and my primary objective in the game would then be kill them all and have everything back! Vendetta

trust me, if it ends how i believe the game will end someone else will kil lyou before you can do anything.

On 5/4/2016 at 11:41 AM, masuderman said:

Noobs everywhere tho -.-

Just thought I'd add to this, I have made a post regarding this topic, so you should go check it out :)

27 minutes ago, ThatGuyJoe said:

Just thought I'd add to this, I have made a post regarding this topic, so you should go check it out :)

so you are quoting yourself to gain more number of pst and to be promoted as well as a noob mod like hairy? hmmm?  priceless

11 minutes ago, KIDOSMASH said:

so you are quoting yourself to gain more number of pst and to be promoted as well as a noob mod like hairy? hmmm?  priceless

Yep, you totally got me... I mean, would you rather me copy and paste my huge paragraph here rather than just posting a link to it?

4 minutes ago, ThatGuyJoe said:

Yep, you totally got me... I mean, would you rather me copy and paste my huge paragraph here rather than just posting a link to it?

where is the link then? specify it I suggest. Lol

11 minutes ago, KIDOSMASH said:

where is the link then? specify it I suggest. Lol

The big white box, I'll put another one below

It's a link. You click on where is says "My view on deaths and respawns" at the top of the box. I'm not exactly sure what your point is though.

48 minutes ago, ThatGuyJoe said:

nvm, thanks anyways :)  see you in game soon

15 hours ago, ThatGuyJoe said:

I don't know how to delete a message so I'm just going to leave it like this.

you could mention a moderator and ask him to delete your message