FreakyRamen

What's the best part of Identity for you?

Because that's pretty much what I've been looking for my almost entire life :D

I come from mainly from MMORPGs but I also played a fair amount of "virtual worlds", like IMVU, Second World, OurWorld and many games I can't remember anymore. xD I just love making my own character and making a story around it that I can live through, and get other people engaged in...

plus I'm really freaking lonely so gaming is my way of making friends don't judge

• Like 2

Roleplay has been really awkward and cringeworthy in online games for most of my life, I've been sticking to immersing myself in SP games to have the stories and situations make sense. When I started getting into whitelisted servers like SantosRP, that was my first experience of proper roleplay with other people. Identity seems to be built from the ground up to be what I'd wish for. 

-

Also, wrong section

Edited by SilberDrachen893

I'm really hyped for this because of the amount of fun Ive had in Altis Life, which was the first time I played with RP.

The best thing for me about the game (From what they promise us so far) is that it's a fantastic way to simulate life, i don't know why i like that so much, but i've been wating for something like that since i play games and i always felt like it was coming, and it came! Now i have to pledge to play the beta, but i will wait for some gameplay to prove what they've promised.

That it's a cop and robbers game, and maybe will have good driving physics.
Cops and robbers gamemode in GTA IV was fun as hell.

Become an dirty detective , who is depressed and spend this days drinking alcohol in a bar, make fake evidence to put some bad guys in jail...

Or become a good detective maybe xD 

now i could write a specific thing i like about identity that i don't want to be my answer because i want the entire game! gmod's darkrp is containing too much pvp. altis life and lakeside reallife are still arma 3 just with more trolls and gta is just about geting the most unrealistiv tuned armored super sports car to kill everything that is moving. identity will be a game about (well, shooting too) roleplaying! you all know everything else about identity that i would now write into the next sentences.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

now i could write a specific thing i like about identity that i don't want to be my answer because i want the entire game! gmod's darkrp is containing too much pvp. altis life and lakeside reallife are still arma 3 just with more trolls and gta is just about geting the most unrealistiv tuned armored super sports car to kill everything that is moving. identity will be a game about (well, shooting too) roleplaying! you all know everything else about identity that i would now write into the next sentences.

Well said. Pretty much I had an idea of making a standalone rp game based from PERP (Before Identity was announced) I told my friends that if I make a game it will be a standalone game which is RP based / like PERP. I love roleplaying and also I like just doing my own thing like driving buses something following the traffic laws and such. GTA there are npc's which ram you and don't know your even there and same with other games and this is one of the major elements I like that Identity will not have AI driving around/ its a player based game with a select few npc's  as vendors.

• Like 2

On 14.5.2016 at 2:51 AM, JamesLuck01 said:

Well said. Pretty much I had an idea of making a standalone rp game based from PERP (Before Identity was announced) I told my friends that if I make a game it will be a standalone game which is RP based / like PERP. I love roleplaying and also I like just doing my own thing like driving buses something following the traffic laws and such. GTA there are npc's which ram you and don't know your even there and same with other games and this is one of the major elements I like that Identity will not have AI driving around/ its a player based game with a select few npc's  as vendors.

same. gta still feels empty with the ai

• Like 1

On 4/27/2016 at 6:38 PM, Vix said:

Because that's pretty much what I've been looking for my almost entire life :D

I come from mainly from MMORPGs but I also played a fair amount of "virtual worlds", like IMVU, Second World, OurWorld and many games I can't remember anymore. xD I just love making my own character and making a story around it that I can live through, and get other people engaged in...

plus I'm really freaking lonely so gaming is my way of making friends don't judge

Exactly this. I'm such a storyteller but writing down stories always felt... i don't know, cold? Like just black words on a white surface. It doesn't have substance, I can't feel it. I've been a roleplayer for as long as I've had a PC on forums, chat rooms, and a lot of the same "Virtual Worlds" Vix listed. Though none of them have really been everything I was looking for, (SecondLife came DAMN CLOSE, but it was kind of overwhelming and also just a fucking mess...) until I found out about Identity. (I'm so glad I get to be one of the first to know, too. I have a feeling this will be big.) 

I love having an OC who's a lot like me only better lol. It's like fulfilling a fantasy. I don't know if I'll get into the whole "cops and robbers" aspect that everyone seems to be the most excited about, but I have such terrible social anxiety in my real life that seems to go away behind the facade of a computer screen. I get to create an idealized version of myself and engage with people as I wish I had the courage to in my real life!

Edited by Shoobrit
  • Like 1

Because no other MMORPG has offered so much to be possible. We are going to be able to do many of things possible in real life, so now it really will be possible to live out our dreams in a game. We will be able to get a house, get the career we always wanted, get married, get a car, and more.

• Like 1