DrivenMuffin

♛ - Aegis Security Consulting - Best Private Security ♛

On 10/4/2016 at 0:31 AM, Frank said:

A very well thought out and structured company!

Thanks! A lot of thinking and revising went into everything you see here.

• Like 1

Announcement:

We here at Aegis Security are hoping that you are all having a great holiday season! As a reminder, we are still interviewing and accepting applicants for a variety of positions in the company including operatives, training instructors, and Chief Financial Officer, just to name a few!

Feel free to visit our website here for more information: http://aegissecurity.wixsite.com/aegis

Apply here: http://aegissecurity.wixsite.com/aegis/application

Cheers,

Sebastian Valentine, CEO & Founder of Aegis Security Consulting

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 2

I like it, when the game is released, I will definately use your service.

Just a quick tip, I don't think you need home security because the only person that can enter your house is:

1st) you

2nd) anyone you invite.

But, very good thread.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

I like it, when the game is released, I will definately use your service.

Just a quick tip, I don't think you need home security because the only person that can enter your house is:

1st) you

2nd) anyone you invite.

But, very good thread.

Hi Shadow,

The business plan was developed quite far back when there weren't a lot of concepts set in stone for game design. Today, we have the home security services in place for various reasons.

Our Regular Home Security Package monitors the perimeter of your home 24/7 with state-of-the-art intelligence technology and provides customer support in the event something happens. An example for this use would be if someone is threatening you and your family inside of your home and it is unsafe to leave your house. You might want to call the police force but there is little they can do before something happens and prioritize critical situations over threats. 

With our Premium Home Security Package, perimeters are now monitored both by our systems but also a personal security guard. Our clients are the most innovative, successful, and influential people in Identity, so we know how important security is and that people may target them at their homes, a very vulnerable area. This package also includes a transportation vehicle suited to get you and your loved ones out of an unsafe situation securely.

Please visit our website here where packages of our services are displayed for further information: http://aegissecurity.wixsite.com/aegis/purchase

Thank you for your feedback!

Sebastian Valentine

CEO & Founder of Aegis Security Consulting

Head Chairman of Identity Trade Organization

• Like 4

On 12/6/2016 at 7:33 PM, DrivenMuffin said:
On 12/5/2016 at 4:22 PM, Dream said:

Could I employ you for debt collection?

We do offer a wide range of services and are able to accommodate our clients in the best way possible. You can visit our website if you like and contact us there for more classified information: http://aegissecurity.wixsite.com/aegis

I would like to add that it is advisable to join our discord (in addition to visiting our website) if you want to know more, because every single order we handle is unique to that specific client. Everyone has different needs and we try to fulfill those needs on a case-by-case basis. 

Edited by ZeroAI
Fixed Discord link.
  • Like 1

On 12/8/2016 at 4:53 PM, MagicStar said:

Seems like an awesome company I wanna join ;)

Hey simply visit our website above or pm me to apply.

• Like 1

Just a question, how will you be able to provide all your men with guns if according to the dev, it is hard buying one. (just a question no insult)

Edited by Shadow765

4 hours ago, Shadow765 said:

Just a question, how will you be able to provide all your men with guns if according to the dev, it is hard buying one. (just a question no insult)

Hi again, we have established business partnerships in order to purchase weaponry for discounted prices and with political parties to gain improved access to using firearms since a reputable company dedicated to security services is safer to supply than a criminal organization. We also have private investors who will fund the company on startup for a return on investment in the future. Thanks.

• Like 2

A Letter From The Chairman:

Everyone here at ASC wishes you all a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Holidays! It has almost been a full year since the new website was released and I am astonished at how much it has grown and how it is so active. The monthly dev updates are great to follow since not too many games provide behind-the-scenes development progress as much as Identity RPG. Looking forward to another year of seeing this game and community build and prosper into a thriving setting. 

Cheers,

Sebastian Valentine, CEO & Founder of Aegis Security Consulting | Chairman of Identity Trade Organization

Cougar racing is looking for sponsors for one of our stockcars. If you want more information please contact us!

As we near the end of January, we also near the closure of the ASC Application Period. Applications for operative positions will close on the 31st of January, and reopen on February 10th, this will give our recruitment team some time to conduct interviews and process all applications. Good Luck to anyone who wishes to submit an application and I look forward to seeing you all!

3 hours ago, Mentality said:

Why are there so many private security companies floating around?

Becuase shooting guns in video games is fun, and some people want to make a career out of it.

Also, Aegis was one of the first, along with Atlas. They're the only ones I would "take seriously"

• Like 2

Do you know how many posts I've seen where they claim to be the best at something? ALOT. And there is no proof that they are the best. If promises were a dime a dozen, I'd be a rich man, because I can lie with the rest of them.

10 hours ago, Mentality said:

Do you know how many posts I've seen where they claim to be the best at something? ALOT. And there is no proof that they are the best. If promises were a dime a dozen, I'd be a rich man, because I can lie with the rest of them.

I agree there are many posts that have claimed to be the best in their fields of business. Personally I included "best" to describe ASC for a few reasons such as; being one of the oldest companies established on the old forums prior to this one; merging with Joelisonline's grand security firm (the only other company to have migrated to the new forums); designing a business plan containing 100's of hours of collaboration and 30,000 words based off of the little information given to us; organization of a subcommunity in the company that plays frequently together; and lastly, with the help of real military documents and active individuals serving, the development of training manuals covering a plethora of scenarios, positions, and responsibilities. 

According to you, does all of this justify calling ASC the "best private security" out there? Maybe not.  Maybe we shall find out in Identity though ;) 

In conclusion, the claim is moreso to celebrate the hardwork and dedication employees of the company are so passionate to put in and I am very proud of both the community's support and individuals that have joined ASC over the years which are now great friends of mine. :)

Edited by DrivenMuffin
  • Like 4

Well I do not know what would qualify as the best, but it certainly seems like it's a really good one as you have worked really hard on it. Anyone can claim they are the best but evidence is the one that really does the talking.  :)

Edited by Mentality

6 minutes ago, Mentality said:

Well I do not know what would qualify as the best, but it certainly seems like it's a really good one as you have worked really hard on it. Anyone can claim they are the but evidence is the one that really does the talking.  :)

Feel free to join our discord server and take a look around!

6 hours ago, slovaceck said:

Feel free to join our discord server and take a look around!

Who are the leaders of this business?