JJ2078

Relationships between players.

As was already answered on stream (https://clips.twitch.tv/ThoughtfulAlertOctopusSquadGoals), we already know that there will be relationships and marriage and that it will be solely for RP at this point, but I would like to know if there are any plans (long or short term) to allow shared ownership of assets for players RPing as married such as shared apartments and shared vehicles where both players are considered the owner as far as access and customization rights are concerned.

If I am RPing as married in game but my in game spouse doesn't have access to my apartment, it does kind of defeat the purpose somewhat.

43 minutes ago, JJ2078 said:

Is that relevant?

For apartments, I believe the only way to do that would be to add your spouse as a roommate. That should give them most customization features.

2 hours ago, JJ2078 said:

Is that relevant?

i am just asking cuz why u want to give your gf all the shit she allready have everything in real life

29 minutes ago, Reenboogpoepies said:

i am just asking cuz why u want to give your gf all the shit she allready have everything in real life

If you don't have a healthy relationship with your spouse then that is your own problem, but your mum and I are happy.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

2 hours ago, JJ2078 said:

If you don't have a healthy relationship with your spouse then that is your own problem, but your mum and I are happy.

Clean slam!

• Like 1

The whole Identity idea came from Arma 2/ 3 Life Mods and almost every single life mod including Asylum supported granting permission for people to use the vehicles you bought.  You were able to either grant permissions via menu or duplicate keys and giving them to your partner.  Now the biggest problem comes right from people being complete idiots and sharing these things we people they met 2 minutes ago and then these individuals screwing them over. While there would be some sort of mechanism to get your vehicles/property back this will create a river of crying and complaining on the forums, and millions of accuses how accidentally Joe Shmoe miss-clicked and granted a permission by accident to Ted who took, and stole his vehicle. Some servers supported "Key Ring" idea where you were able with the owners permission a duplicate key to a property or vehicle added to the keying.

22 hours ago, JJ2078 said:

hahahaha well done!!! your mom must be proud of you...

22 hours ago, JJ2078 said:

my mom is dead by the way when i was 2 years old so iam glad you got to know her... cuz i couldn't 

My real life husband is also my master.  I'd honestly just be happy having a partner in game without anything else. I'm in it for the rp, not ownership of anything.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

5 hours ago, FaithMable said:

My real life husband is also my master.  I'd honestly just be happy having a partner in game without anything else. I'm in it for the rp, not ownership of anything.

Still a better love story then Twilight...Ask him for a sock

• ver.1.22474487139 2

On 7/13/2018 at 2:35 AM, Reenboogpoepies said:

my mom is dead by the way when i was 2 years old so iam glad you got to know her... cuz i couldn't 

*Insert typical elementary insult here*