Sign in to follow this  
kareem

The anticipation is real

I bought the $30 package over a year ago, and we are so close to the first module after all the delays. Although im skeptical the first module will even be out within the next few weeks, I'm lowkey hoping they hurry up and release it soon. I'm not too worried though because I get that making the first release of any game is hard because you have to create all the building blocks of the game. When do you guys think the first module comes out?

I'm guessing that after the first module comes out in a few weeks to a month, they will release the 2nd module in 8-10 weeks and the third in 2-3 months. Then we will have to wait at least 1-2 years for the early access of the official game.

I hope to see the first module within 6-8 weeks. I say this because they're still working on two more bugs and then they have to get the game verified by Steam. I don't know how long the Steam verification takes, but we'll see.

I think the second and third module should be fairly quick. Remember: it takes a lot to build the basics of the game, but you already have developers working on the second module. I'm thinking that once the second module is released, we'll only have to wait two or three months until we see the third module.

16 minutes ago, Slaves said:

I hope to see the first module within 6-8 weeks. I say this because they're still working on two more bugs and then they have to get the game verified by Steam. I don't know how long the Steam verification takes, but we'll see.

I think the second and third module should be fairly quick. Remember: it takes a lot to build the basics of the game, but you already have developers working on the second module. I'm thinking that once the second module is released, we'll only have to wait two or three months until we see the third module.

steam verification progress should be 3-5 business days: (https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/store/review_process)

Otherwise i think the town square will come out hopefully before the end of july, but i guess it s going to be somewhere to mid or end august. 

For the second module im HOPING it s going to be released before 2019 starts (considering TS comes out before september)

For the third module im HOPING it comes out before june 2019 (almost a year from now)