Sign in to follow this  
Didounioux

Recompense

Bonjour,
Apres avoir pris la formule fondateur, j'ai souhaité récupéré ma récompense mais en inscrivant mon Email sa me dit ( Aucun engagement non réclamé n'a été trouvé en utilisant l'adresse email donnée. Il est possible que le système ait automatiquement réclamé l'engagement pour vous. Cela se produit lorsque vous créez un compte de jeu en utilisant la même adresse e-mail que celle utilisée pour l'ancien engagement.). 

Faut t'il changer l' Email ou alors ma récompense est elle installer quelque part.

Merci d'avance 

3 minutes ago, Didounioux said:

Hello,
After taking the founding formula, I wanted to recover my reward but by registering my Email to me said (  No unclaimed commitment was found using the email address given.It  is possible that the system has automatically Claimed commitment for you  This happens when you create a gaming account using the same e-mail address as used for the old commitment.). 

Should you change the Email or my reward is it install somewhere.

thank you in advance 

Greetings! If you have pledged from the shop page it will automatically redeem your rewards for you. If you go to the account page here and it shows something like this on the bottom of the page, then you're good to go! Let me know if you have any other questions or concerns! :)0f578eabda4ccce93b579a38c8258cc5.thumb.png.b4f90a88e04b835a6a019bc10b93185c.png

• Like 3

Hello Didounioux,

HairyGrenade is correct. Your shop page and account details page will update to reflect your current claimable rewards. The claim page is typically used for those who pledged on our Kickstarter and never linked their rewards to their Identity Accounts.

If you purchased something from the shop page, then your rewards are already associated with your Identity Account. If you would like additional verification, you can privately message me your Account ID number and I can check to see which purchases are tied to your account.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this