TamatoaZL

What Will You Guys be Doing in Town Square

Just wondering what everyone is planning on doing for most of their time in Town Square. Watching movies, playing chess, or just making new friends? I, for one, know all my time will be spent in the karaoke bar.

• Like 2

I will be figuring out a way to make the game behave in ways that are advantageous to me.

Every game has something going on that was never intended to be done... I want in on that.

12 hours ago, Eriberto said:

Karaoke Bar and making my house look at least not bad.

Housing won't be in TS, only apartments, and I believe there won't be any customization as there won't be any in-game currency.

Just now, RenegadeNine said:

Housing won't be in TS, only apartments, and I believe there won't be any customization as there won't be any in-game currency.

You will be able to customize your apartment and invite people over in the TS

I do:

1. Create my Char (I hope there will be more options then in the shown stream)

2. Investigate my Apartment and look what i can do there then furnish it until im satisfied

3. Testing the Emotes 

4. Go to the Hotel Lobby and look around and search for everything i can interact 

5. Go to the Karaoke bar and do the same as in the lobby

6. Go outside and investigate everything i can find

7. Go to the bike shop and look around cause i like the style of the interior

8. Go to Fashion Store and dress up my char

9. Looking for other players from my country 

10. Light up my pipe and play chest like an old grown man :D  

11. Maybe start some light RP  

12. Repeat until module 2 comes out  xD  

Edited by Stealthfuel
  • Like 1

On 7/8/2018 at 4:26 PM, HairyGrenade said:

You will be able to customize your apartment and invite people over in the TS

Invite them over... to do what? 

3 hours ago, wiebley said:

Invite them over... to do what? 

Sorry! You can have friends over in your apartment.

i will check on the apartment system and see the interiors of the other buildings 

Edited by Zomaka

On 7/8/2018 at 2:49 AM, MrNLM said:

I will be figuring out a way to make the game behave in ways that are advantageous to me.

Every game has something going on that was never intended to be done... I want in on that.

So you're going to ruin the game for everyone else just so you can have an advantage?

On 7/10/2018 at 9:30 AM, johannes67890 said:

I do:

1. run to the police station

2. sign up for being a police officer 

3. catch some criminals 

Well you clearly don't know that jobs aren't available in town square so no police for you 

Going to play chess, decorate apartment, try the cinama if it works. Walk around and enjoy the view while making new friends. 10/10 will keep doing this until the other modules follow suit

17 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

So you're going to ruin the game for everyone else just so you can have an advantage?

No, I was being facetious...

6 hours ago, MrNLM said:

No, I was being facetious...

You do realise being things like sarcastic and facetious over written text isn't something you can easily read right? Most people take it as they read it but it's whatever.

• Like 1

On 15/7/2018 at 11:55 AM, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Well you clearly don't know that jobs aren't available in town square so no police for you 

... My life has been a lie this hole time

4 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

You do realise being things like sarcastic and facetious over written text isn't something you can easily read right? Most people take it as they read it but it's whatever.

OMG! It's about damn time you people learn to read minds over the internet! 

Was this sarcastic enough?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Having browsed and contributed on forums for nearly 20 years now, I do realize sarcasm and facetiousness don't come across in written form. Please understand that I too am interpreting your messages to me in a certain way... however, I have no intentions of calling you out on it. Why? because I am probably wrong. Why am I probably wrong? Because we have established that emotions and attitudes don't transition well into written form. So what I choose to do with my experiences as an established forum-goer is read the messages and if the "feeling" of the message is not clearly established within the message then I choose the "feeling" that comes across to me within the content of the message. Basically, what you said but a bit more elegant. More importantly, I choose not to quibble over the "feeling" of the message or how it was received because it is a huge waste of time... just like this.

I am not a game wrecker and when the game is available to play I personally guarantee it will not be ruined for everyone by me. 

Let us move past this episode of stating the obvious and get back to being chummy cyber entities for no good reason at all.

Deal? :D

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, MrNLM said:

Having browsed and contributed on forums for nearly 20 years now, I do realize sarcasm and facetiousness don't come across in written form. Please understand that I too am interpreting your messages to me in a certain way... however, I have no intentions of calling you out on it. Why? because I am probably wrong. Why am I probably wrong? Because we have established that emotions and attitudes don't transition well into written form. So what I choose to do with my experiences as an established forum-goer is read the messages and if the "feeling" of the message is not clearly established within the message then I choose the "feeling" that comes across to me within the content of the message. Basically, what you said but a bit more elegant. More importantly, I choose not to quibble over the "feeling" of the message or how it was received because it is a huge waste of time... just like this.

I am not a game wrecker and when the game is available to play I personally guarantee it will not be ruined for everyone by me. 

Let us move past this episode of stating the obvious and get back to being chummy cyber entities for no good reason at all.

Deal? :D

If I came across as narky or anything I apologise. As you say you realise and understand that sarcasm and facetiousness doesn't come across in written form. ( Even in vocal form I sometimes have trouble detecting them unless it's very obvious and over the top for example.)

All it comes down to is misinterpreting what you meant which while it's a somewhat embarrassing thing to admit it's just what it is and that's that.

Yeah I agree we'll just move forward and chalk it up to a misunderstanding.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, Sorvete said:

OMG! It's about damn time you people learn to read minds over the internet! 

Was this sarcastic enough?

Yes that's quite clear enough because I know reading minds isn't something you expect of someone ? I'm not great at subtlety when it comes to sarcasm and facetiousness.