Foxgle

Car Constructon

I Read About The Guy Who Made It, And he Said That "Everything Will be Conducted By PLAYERS."

We Need To Try And Imagine What It Would be Like To Work here, And What Your Paycheck Would Be.

Any Bright Ideas? I NEVER Get Bright Ideas.

Good Luck!

you make... no sense mate. Maybe reword your post so people actually know what you are trying to get across. Your title says car but in here youre talking about paychecks

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Foxgle said:

I Read About The Guy Who Made It, And he Said That "Everything Will be Conducted By PLAYERS."

We Need To Try And Imagine What It Would be Like To Work here, And What Your Paycheck Would Be.

Any Bright Ideas? I NEVER Get Bright Ideas.

Good Luck!

have u ever played arma 3 altis life or a3life ext getting cars would be like that 

11 hours ago, Herzog said:

you make... no sense mate. Maybe reword your post so people actually know what you are trying to get across. Your title says car but in here youre talking about paychecks

If You Had The Sense To Read The Full Title, You Would Notice It Says "Car CONSTRUCTION" I Am Talking About The Paychecks, Because it Is A JOB. Why? Because "Everything Will Be Done By Players".

Extension On Original Post:    Maybe You Could Be Able To Construct Cars In Your Own Garage?

1 hour ago, Foxgle said:

If You Had The Sense To Read The Full Title, You Would Notice It Says "Car CONSTRUCTION" I Am Talking About The Paychecks, Because it Is A JOB. Why? Because "Everything Will Be Done By Players".

Extension On Original Post:    Maybe You Could Be Able To Construct Cars In Your Own Garage?

Well if you used the search feature, you would have already seen quite a lot of posts like yours.

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Well if you used the search feature, you would have already seen quite a lot of posts like yours.

but where is the fun in that?:??????

5 minutes ago, Foxgle said:

You Know, he's Right xD

Tom or Herzog?????