Tanaka

Taking too long!

Patience, my friend. Find some other games to get invested into so time goes by a bit faster. If you're just checking the tracker all day time will go by slower and slower. Try to forget about it for awhile, when the devs feel it's ready, they'll release it.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Vincent_Luciano said:

Patience, my friend. Find some other games to get invested into so time goes by a bit faster. If you're just checking the tracker all day time will go by slower and slower. Try to forget about it for awhile, when the devs feel it's ready, they'll release it.

I imagine you saying that in a soft asmr voice lol, but yeah you can be right, just its been 3 1/2 years and nothing yet.

Edited by DetectiveBulletstorm
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Just now, DetectiveBulletstorm said:

I imagine you saying that in a soft asmr voice lol

Why is ASMR such a meme now haha

22 hours ago, RenegadeNine said:

Few? They are losing tonnes of people and also losing a lot of people's interest at this point. People are absolutely sick of waiting. Whether it's good or it's bad, just give us something to play with! At least then we can see for ourselves whether it is worth our time or not.

Tons? Give me numbers and the source... cause if you are using what people are posting on the forums lately, then you are wrong, cause people who can actually wait will never get on the forums to post "I CAN WAIT MORE DEVS, PLEASE DELAY SOME MORE"

1 hour ago, Sorvete said:

Tons? Give me numbers and the source... cause if you are using what people are posting on the forums lately, then you are wrong, cause people who can actually wait will never get on the forums to post "I CAN WAIT MORE DEVS, PLEASE DELAY SOME MORE"

just look at the comments under YouTube videos about identity, lots of peoples actually saying they want to get the game but they lose interest because it taking to long, or game play videos not really showing anything playable after all time past kickstarter, than u can only imagine how many friends or other peoples who read that didn't pledge, i would say its really a lot.

18 minutes ago, Masa said:

just look at the comments under YouTube videos about identity, lots of peoples actually saying they want to get the game but they lose interest because it taking to long, or game play videos not really showing anything playable after all time past kickstarter, than u can only imagine how many friends or other peoples who read that didn't pledge, i would say its really a lot.

seems like you are seeing comments that I am not, out of the comments I browsed through(which were a lot) only 2% had something bad to say...

4 minutes ago, dagtag said:

seems like you are seeing comments that I am not, out of the comments I browsed through(which were a lot) only 2% had something bad to say...

u can take a look at here for example, its 4th video on youtube after searching "identity game", first from non dev channel on youtube

Edited by Masa

Just now, Masa said:

u can take a look at here for example

Okay I must hand it to you, in that video there are a lot of bad comments indeed

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dagtag said:

Okay I must hand it to you, in that video there are a lot of bad comments indeed

Not gonna lie, his fans are kinda aids anyways.

Edited by DetectiveBulletstorm
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 7/6/2018 at 7:23 PM, Dilsea said:

You do know a little thing called sales exist? SO FAR they have made 1.2 million, that is going to town square, where else would it be going?

They will obviously make more money when TS comes out...

This would be an accurate statement apart from one thing...

Would you be inclined to purchase a game with awful release history, not to mention the current content of the game... I know for example that I can type 'chess' into my windows bar at the bottom and play chess against one of my mates if I desired to do so. Why would I pay to do that? The Karaoke bar, I think we can all agree will be a flop... How many people out there have microphone quality good enough to actually bash out a semi decent tune without static etc in the background? The tattoo parlour (not sure if that will actually be ready with initial release) will be fun for all of 5 minutes. There is probably only so many times you can customise ur apartment before that gets old. You could go to the cinema... to watch a film inside a game? The GTA V strip clubs probably had more engaging content that watching a film on a screen smaller than your own screen and that got old after 5 minutes.

Essentially, TS is the foundation of the game, the engine... it isnt a game as such, not one which will generate sales anyhow. The whole concept of this game relies on a good, solid playerbase - unfortunately in this case, that playerbase is on the decline every day before they are even over the first hurdle. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1