Sign in to follow this  
aStRoJim

Tasks

Do you have new tasks apart from the ones that are already in the task tracker but you don't want to 'publish' them because of people complaining about it?

I say this because of the slow progression in the 'in testing' tasks.

Hello aStRoJim, 

When a task is marked as "In Testing", this means that the team is currently dedicated to finding and fixing any issues within a particular feature, system, etc. If the feature being tested originally took a fair amount of time to implement, then it will also usually take a proportionate amount of time to thoroughly test it as well.

The rate at which the "In Testing" phase takes to complete also depends on the amount of issues we discover, and how difficult it is to arrive at the proper solutions. Some fixes might spawn other bugs that require our attention, and we need to continually test the specific feature with each significant adjustment we make.

I managed to ask the Art Director back in April if we could ever expect to see more tasks added to the Task Tracker. I'll link the response below:

Meta (Will new tasks be added to the Task Tracker?)
https://clips.twitch.tv/SlipperyFaithfulRadicchioBCouch

In short, it is highly unlikely that any tasks will be added to the Task Tracker.

Sign in to follow this