iiMStevo

Who are you, and what are you, going to be?

Your role-play role...  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What will your primary role-play role be?

• Criminal (focus on illegal activities)
    • Service personnel (Police officer, Medical services, Judicial system)
    • Politician (Government employment)
    • Content creator (Artist, Author, musician/singer)
    • Low-skill worker (Shop owner, delivery driver, taxi driver)
    • Medium-skill worker (Distributor, Shop monopolies, Goods enterprise, Land-owner)
    • High-Skill worker (Banking investor, Loan Shark, Property Investor)

I'm curious to see where the community currently are in regards to what jobs and roles they'll provide to servers. I've currently made a couple of categories in a poll (if the poll shows) to allow people to just vote their way in if they don't want to share specifics, so check out the options and throw in a vote if you can!

If you're interested in sharing who you plan to be, post below;

Character name: Roger Picklebottom
Role: Content Creator
Focus of role-play: Self-proclaimed best-seller of books
Why?: I've always wanted to write books (IRL), so to bring in this aspect for an in-game role-play allows me to see how well my writings would actually be sought after. Now I'm not saying that all my work will be good to read, or whether people will want to read them, but it would be nice to see how well my work could interact with people, and since I can't draw/paint to save my life, the written aspect of content creation in this game is really appealing for me :D 
Expected Income: Next to nothing, but I'll still strut about and act like I'm someone like "Richard Castle" from the TV Show "Castle"

EDIT: I know there are quite a few similar topics like this, I'd just like to see the answers in poll format too, to get a gauge of how well the community would be split across the roles.

Edited by iiMStevo
Duplicate reason