Kev1n

Where to download? I bought

Hi there. I am new.

I just ordered the founder package.

Where to I get access to the beta?

Thanks!

Hello Kev1n,

The Town Square Module will be available shortly after all tasks on our Task Tracker are marked as "Completed". You can follow along with our progress here at: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

Once Town Square is released, you will then be able to claim your Steam key on our new website. The CEO discusses the process in the following clip:

Meta (How do I get my Steam key? Do I log in on the Identity site?)
https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultFastRedpandaPastaThat

In short, you'll be able to link your Identity and Steam Account together on our new website. Performing this action once Town Square is available will grant you your download key. We'll also send out an email notification alerting those who've pledged for Beta Access that their keys are available.

• Thanks 1

@Beach_Ball

I don't know if you're even allowed to say when Town Square is being released... But it would be nice to know your estimate. Will it release in 1-2 weeks, this month at all, or in a few months. Thanks, hopefully you read this!

Edited by Buzzed
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Buzzed said:

@Beach_Ball

I don't know if you're even allowed to say when Town Square is being released... But it would be nice to know your estimate. Will it release in 1-2 weeks, this month at all, or in a few months. Thanks, hopefully you read this!

The people who truly know is Motown and Paratus, but even then they can't tell you an exact date. There's currently bugs being fixed and steam needs to approve the game as well as servers going up.

• Like 1

Hello Buzzed!

We currently use the Task Tracker as a way of showing Town Square's progress. While I don't have an estimate to give, I can explain a little bit about what it means to be "In Testing" as all remaining tasks are in that phase.

To begin, I've been told that the last few tasks were rather significant. The more complicated systems and features typically require more time to thoroughly test in order to make sure that everything is working as intended. In addition to this, the "In Testing" phase for tasks also accounts for the actual fixes that need to be made should any issues pop up. Fixing a bug may sometimes lead to other issues, so the time it takes to complete these testing tasks also rests on how complicated it is to implement the proper fixes.

I apologize it's not a concrete ETA, but the Task Tracker is still the best way to monitor Town Square's progress. If I hear of any news I can share regarding Town Square's release, I'll definitely let the community know!

• Thanks 1