Jack_ok

How seriously the developers will approach the development of RolePlay between the players

Question

Привет из России! Я действительно люблю Ролевые игры и много играл SAMP на RP-серверах. И мне любопытно узнайте, как и вы будете поддерживать его среди игроков.

Edited by Jack_ok

6 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, Jack_ok said:

Hello from Russia! I really love roleplaying games and a lot of played SAMP on RP servers. And I am curious to know how you will support it among the players, and I do not speak English very well, whether there will be any help to me and other foreigners in communication. 

Hey there,, so on Official servers the language will stay as English but at the full game release the game will get localisation for other languages. However I am sure that someone will start a private server with the Russian language only at a point to cater for your language.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

6 minutes ago, Jack_ok said:

And what about RP

RP is down to the players really. Official servers will be Casual RP while private servers, can get more RP / rules enforced. 

Just now, JamesLuck01 said:

Эй, там, так на Официальных серверах язык останется как английский, но в полном выпуске игры игра получит локализацию для других языков. Однако я уверен, что кто-то запустит частный сервер с русским языком только в точку, чтобы удовлетворить ваш язык.

And what about RP

24 minutes ago, Jack_ok said:

Привет из России! Я действительно люблю Ролевые игры и много играл SAMP на RP-серверах. И мне любопытно узнайте, как и вы будете поддерживать его среди игроков.

ummmm gopnik cheekie breekie cyka blyat tri paloski ummmmm spetsnaz

4 минуты назад токсины сказали:

ummmm gopnik cheekie breekie cyka blyat tri paloski ummmmm спецназ

I love you and my country. Slava RUSSIA

Edited by Jack_ok

Меня больше интересует вопрос: Насколько серьезно разработчики планируют завершить первый модуль...

Edited by MontySPb