Miki_Chee

Character creation, Hair, & Clothes

What kind of character do you plan to make? what style  of clothes!~ Post pics of what stuff you'd like for your  character to wear and look like to help the devs  with ideas  on  what make!~

Id really  like  to create someone  like minzy from 2ne1
Id like  to be able to make an asian that looks cute, and has a  kick as  funky style to her

Minzy.jpg

• Like 4

Good idea! We'll keep an eye on this thread to try to get an idea of what you guys are looking for. It's important to us that our players be able to fully express their personalities through character customization. Please try to keep ideas grounded in reality though! A lot of our design decisions are based on whether we feel a certain style will break immersion for others.

• Like 8

My characters clothing is pretty simple but some things I want to see for my character is:

image.thumb.jpeg.d48639d00fbd10fd5c6f516

the hairstyle that Brad Pitt has in fury.

image.jpeg.adc90ef91d6fb8108aa6f4fe562a4

and a pair of black and yellow rigger gloves.

hopefully I'll be seeing these in game :)

• Like 2

I want corsets! ♥

1152-700x700.jpg

And stud bracelets!

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=67302804

Basically give me anything gothic-like or punk-like or black and I'll love it. :D

Adding this:

3408.jpg

Edited by Vix
  • Like 7

AHH!~ alll  that  is so cool. love the male clothes, and yes some corsets would  be amazing!!~

Here  is more  pics i  want for my character!!~

Identity.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion1.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion2.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion4.jpg

JapaneseStreetFashion3.jpg

• Like 3

And maybe tiny little tribal tattoos that you can out on your bicep or back of your hand. Also maybe some timberlands too. I'd be set if I had this outfit.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrCobraJ said:

And maybe tiny little tribal tattoos that you can out on your bicep or back of your hand. Also maybe some timberlands too. I'd be set if I had this outfit.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I love that style *-*

• Like 2

My character will have a US Marine style haircut, not sure what kind of clothes. Probably just casual, t-shirt and pants. 

military05.jpg

If I could i'd just wear dress blues because they're so f*cking badass, nothing else lol.

marines-dress-blues-wallpaper-usmc-dress-blues-white-pants.jpg

Edited by GeeBoMac

Also, put in my Ray-Ban RX 5228 2000's in please

Ray-Ban-RX-5228-2000-Shiny-Black-Plastic

:o And snapback. Forward and backward :P 

tumblr_lxtgpblgie1qcx4n6o1_1280.png

Edited by Herzog

18 hours ago, Motown said:

Good idea! We'll keep an eye on this thread to try to get an idea of what you guys are looking for. It's important to us that our players be able to fully express their personalities through character customization. Please try to keep ideas grounded in reality though! A lot of our design decisions are based on whether we feel a certain style will break immersion for others.

Hello!~ i don't mean to be rude but  what exactly do you mean by  'a certain style will  break  immersion?'  I'm not sure if you leave the house much  but people have  A lot  of different styles and its  seems a bit silly to not include  some things or even consider different style's that you yourself don't see as  'Normal' If anything  having more styles  will  make it more immersive.  because people  will be able to express themselves  in their  own way.

to me what you  said was  a little Closed minded.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

Hello!~ i don't mean to be rude but  what exactly do you mean by  'a certain style will  break  immersion?'  I'm not sure if you leave the house much  but people have  A lot  of different styles and its  seems a bit silly to not include  some things or even consider different style's that you yourself don't see as  'Normal' If anything  having more styles  will  make it more immersive.  because people  will be able to express themselves  in their  own way.

to me what you  said was  a little Closed minded.  

I think he means he doesnt want people walking to work dressed as dragonborn because that does break immersion.

Unless there was an ingame comic-con!!! :o SOMEONE WRITE THAT DOWN!

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I think he means he doesnt want people walking to work dressed as dragonborn because that does break immersion.

Unless there was an ingame comic-con!!! :o SOMEONE WRITE THAT DOWN!

Ahh i  see!~  But no  one  linked stuff like that though..  i asumed  the stuff  i  showed  was what he was refering to because  it isnt  'normal looking' and  would stand out quite abit.

I just dont wanna be one  of the basic Bitchez  Ya know?!~

2 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

Ahh i  see!~  But no  one  linked stuff like that though..  i asumed  the stuff  i  showed  was what he was refering to because  it isnt  'normal looking' and  would stand out quite abit.

I just dont wanna be one  of the basic Bitchez  Ya know?!~

ahaha no. I like the style you posted and so do others. The devs, and slightly me included, dont want to see knights in shining armour in game is all :) 

*Hides shining armour*

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Herzog said:

ahaha no. I like the style you posted and so do others. The devs, and slightly me included, dont want to see knights in shining armour in game is all :) 

*Hides shining armour*

OOOOHH!~ i see.  Yes of course That wouldn't  make sense..  Unless comic-con  or a costume store for silly themed parties people  might have?

2 minutes ago, Miki_Chee said:

OOOOHH!~ i see.  Yes of course That wouldn't  make sense..  Unless comic-con  or a costume store for silly themed parties people  might have?

:o Costume party at AKA Frat House peeps! Date and time TBD. Bring booze! 

I swears this topic is the cancers, REALLY people? Identity is not set in Japan! Be serious, those cloth are just ridiculous and don't fit the game at all.

14 minutes ago, ApertureScience said:

I swears this topic is the cancers, REALLY people? Identity is not set in Japan! Be serious, those cloth are just ridiculous and don't fit the game at all.

The game may not be set in Japan but it is a style that people want. Everyone wants different things to show who they really are 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Herzog said:

The game may not be set in Japan but it is a style that people want. Everyone wants different things to show who they really are 

i don't want to be playing a game where everything is flashy and colored. it would be like GTA 5 with those shitty pink shotgun and ridiculous girl-slut..

27 minutes ago, ApertureScience said:

i don't want to be playing a game where everything is flashy and colored. it would be like GTA 5 with those shitty pink shotgun and ridiculous girl-slut..

so...you can no play identity, it's not a problem :)

we don't want to be playing with people like you

Edited by Kid-espo18
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kid-espo18 said:

so...you can no play identity, it's not a problem :)

we don't want to be playing with people like you

Nah sorry i'm gonna be playing identity wether you want it or not, anyways good luck with having those included in game.

1 hour ago, ApertureScience said:

Nah sorry i'm gonna be playing identity wether you want it or not, anyways good luck with having those included in game.

I think they will. There's no need to get butt hurt over a fashion style. It's in the game but you don't have to wear it do you. You play the game how you want but you don't play the game for someone else 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I think they will. There's no need to get butt hurt over a fashion style. It's in the game but you don't have to wear it do you. You play the game how you want but you don't play the game for someone else 

It's a question of being immersed in the game's universe, this is why i dislike those idea.