Sasall

regional cost

Greetings, I would like to know one thing.
If the game goes into Steam, then what value will it have in Russia?

It will probably have the same value as it does now. It may just be converted into an x amount of rubbles so it's equal to the Canadian/American prices.

1 dollar is equal to 62,70 rubbles. 

15 dollars is equal to 970,57 rubles.

Edited by Hoelgaard

That's not true, Russia has lower wages therefore it's going to be cheaper for them.

43 minutes ago, Drd27 said:

That's not true, Russia has lower wages therefore it's going to be cheaper for them.

You would assume that as it's like that for most games nowadays, however that may not be the case. Best to not mis-inform people if you're not 100% certain :P 

1 hour ago, Hoelgaard said:

It will probably have the same value as it does now. It may just be converted into an x amount of rubbles so it's equal to the Canadian/American prices.

1 dollar is equal to 62,70 rubbles. 

15 dollars is equal to 970,57 rubles.

@Sasall The price will not be the same as it is now, the game will only be purchasable at full game release on steam and not before. So if you are going to pledge now, it must be done via the store page here: http://www.identityrpg.com/shop/ until full game release.

The full game price will be roughly $45 USD on steam and it is too far down the road to even know if there will be regional prices and what they will be.

• Like 1

Just now, RenegadeNine said:

@Drd27Btw if someone follows a topic, they can view all replies in the emails (even if they get deleted.. :P )

O.o

$45 is too much tbh

Armas made by a consistent, reliable, professional company and a company with a track record of good games and its only $40

Edited by abababababa

11 hours ago, abababababa said:

$45 is too much tbh

Armas made by a consistent, reliable, professional company and a company with a track record of good games and its only $40

You need to see it this way. It's 40$ for just Arma 3. What about all the DLC's? One DLC is worth 9.99€ if they are not on sale. Times that with 7, and you've spent 69.93€ just on the DLC's. So them asking 45$ for identity later down the road is a reasonable price.

Edited by Hoelgaard

19 hours ago, Hoelgaard said:

You need to see it this way. It's 40$ for just Arma 3. What about all the DLC's? One DLC is worth 9.99€ if they are not on sale. Times that with 7, and you've spent 69.93€ just on the DLC's. So them asking 45$ for identity later down the road is a reasonable price.

You got a point, it depends on just how much content they really do put in the game, and I hope its a lot more than what they're just talking and showcasing because it sounds a lot like "SantosRP" from gmod with some extra added in systems and a bigger map

But the game is still in early early development so its a little harsh for me to judge so quick tbh, I still think $45 is a bit much for a company's first game, no matter how ambitious, and I'm not against people getting their money I'm concerned with the player activity of the game if it costs $45, a lot of people will shy away from it with that pricetag

Edited by abababababa

On 6/29/2018 at 11:27 PM, abababababa said:

$45 is too much tbh

Pfft 45 is too much my ass, come back to me when you spend 500 on the VIP package like a lot of players have.

13 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Pfft 45 is too much my ass, come back to me when you spend 500 on the VIP package like a lot of players have.

Thats a fr waste of money for some virtual dollars/cars/house

22 minutes ago, abababababa said:

Thats a fr waste of money for some virtual dollars/cars/house

You call it a waste, I and many others call it dedication towards wanting this game to succeed.

41 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

You call it a waste, I and many others call it dedication towards wanting this game to succeed.

most of the things that you are able to buy on the store is something that will obtainable ingame down the road, i think its a waste of money

9 hours ago, toxins said:

most of the things that you are able to buy on the store is something that will obtainable ingame down the road, i think its a waste of money

It might be a waste of money for you but those who pledge so much, I would like to think they are not doing it for the rewards and to actually help fund the development of this game as everyone who pledged a lot wants the game to succeed.

On 01/07/2018 at 6:36 AM, abababababa said:

You got a point, it depends on just how much content they really do put in the game, and I hope its a lot more than what they're just talking and showcasing because it sounds a lot like "SantosRP" from gmod with some extra added in systems and a bigger map

But the game is still in early early development so its a little harsh for me to judge so quick tbh, I still think $45 is a bit much for a company's first game, no matter how ambitious, and I'm not against people getting their money I'm concerned with the player activity of the game if it costs $45, a lot of people will shy away from it with that pricetag

The $45 price tag is because of the hefty chunk that steam takes from sales, otherwise they would lower the price tag in my opinion.