GrandPaladin

What is this shit

Just now, GrandPaladin said:

@LuckyDuck There were no after launch talks 2 years ago. It says the TS features INCLUDE a barbers and Tattoo Shop. It doesnt say they are coming in later update's. It literally says "After creating your character you'll find tattoo parlors, barber shops and more to help achieve a unique look". Not  you can customize your character but then also achieve a more unique look when the barber and tattoo shops are available in a free update.

Please find me something what says the barber and tattoo shop are included in post launch updates from when the website launched, not recently in the gameplay videos.

Now listing false features on the TS page. They should go back and edit that page as its very misleading. No where on that page does it say "barber shop and tattoo parlor will be added in later updates" It is displayed to be in from the start.

It will be a feature with in the Town Square whether or not if it is post launch or on launch. I won't be able to get you the evidence because we don't have the twitch clips from 2 years ago. The page, is of what the module will have and so it is not false information. They don't state that any of it is for the launch either but they have always said that they would be adding things in updates.

I have to say, although I haven’t read the entire thread yet, OP brings up a lot of concerns I also share.

@LuckyDuck

Obviously you cant, it was never going to be post launch, It was going to be in the TS, All them features listed are displayed to be in at launch. Theres even a tab which says 

"Plus additional content added regularly! The great thing about Identity's modules is that it lets us share some of the cool and fun stuff we create before Identity is ready itself. We'll continue to expand the Town Square with new content and games all the time, right up until Identity hits the shelves!"

If the barber and tattoo shop are in updates after launch why is it included in the FEATURES INCLUDED IN TS, and then the above is stated AFTER.  That creates a clear impression that all the things above the last point on the page (which is the statement in ")  are included at LAUNCH,

If they planned to include it in an update after launch why didnt they tell us before than in the last gameplay video.

I just dont get it, It was clearly intended to be in at Launch, however recently they've decided lets scrap it out and put it in after. 

Just now, GrandPaladin said:

@LuckyDuck

Obviously you cant, it was never going to be post launch, It was going to be in the TS, All them features listed are displayed to be in at launch. Theres even a tab which says 

"Plus additional content added regularly! The great thing about Identity's modules is that it lets us share some of the cool and fun stuff we create before Identity is ready itself. We'll continue to expand the Town Square with new content and games all the time, right up until Identity hits the shelves!"

If the barber and tattoo shop are in updates after launch why is it included in the FEATURES INCLUDED IN TS, and then the above is stated AFTER.  That creates a clear impression that all the things above the last point on the page (which is the statement in ")  are included at LAUNCH,

If they planned to include it in an update after launch why didnt they tell us before than in the last gameplay video.

I just dont get it, It was clearly intended to be in at Launch, however recently they've decided lets scrap it out and put it in after. 

They never said the Barber and Tattoo shop would be there on release of the TS. Even if it was said, things change over time, that's game development for you.

• Like 1

Hairy and Lucky will never speak with you from an objective stand point whether you're right or wrong, it will almost always circle back to, "Well I'm a moderator so shut up now"

An 'expected' release of Summer 2017, now nearly 2019, with virtually no hope for a module before then, with almost half the content we were promised it would have over 2 years ago. Whether the developers will admit it or not, the devspeak and "talk but don't show gameplay" videos is because they need more money to flow in from purchases so they can actually get this content done because the budget and requirements were so far over their head that they aren't willing to sit down with us and admit that they fucked up.

Like I said, I'm totally an advocate for this game. But you have to be careful when moderators have basically become full-time damage control, now it's all about "give them time they don't want to mess up!", when they mess it up it will be, "give them time the game just came out!". There's no responsibility on the companies anymore to do anything at all. Missing one date, that happens. Missing a couple dates, yeah okay that happens. Missing lots of dates by a period of time longer than a year, hmm okay something's going on here. Game launches with a million unplayable bugs and content that doesn't even look half as polished as it did in youtube videos 2 years ago? That becomes our fault for not seeing the signs. 
Welcome to the new generation of game development.

• Like 1

On 2-7-2018 at 5:14 PM, GrandPaladin said:

@LuckyDuck There were no after launch talks 2 years ago. It says the TS features INCLUDE a barbers and Tattoo Shop. It doesnt say they are coming in later update's. It literally says "After creating your character you'll find tattoo parlors, barber shops and more to help achieve a unique look". Not  you can customize your character but then also achieve a more unique look when the barber and tattoo shops are available in a free update.

Please find me something what says the barber and tattoo shop are included in post launch updates from when the website launched, not recently in the gameplay videos.

Now listing false features on the TS page. They should go back and edit that page as its very misleading. No where on that page does it say "barber shop and tattoo parlor will be added in later updates" It is displayed to be in from the start.

tattoo parlor and barbershop are suspected to launch a few days after TS, from then on people will have that option after creating their character. are you really going to bitch about that? it's like you're just searching for stuff to make them look bad 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Honeybadger said:

Hairy and Lucky will never speak with you from an objective stand point whether you're right or wrong, it will almost always circle back to, "Well I'm a moderator so shut up now"

An 'expected' release of Summer 2017, now nearly 2019, with virtually no hope for a module before then, with almost half the content we were promised it would have over 2 years ago. Whether the developers will admit it or not, the devspeak and "talk but don't show gameplay" videos is because they need more money to flow in from purchases so they can actually get this content done because the budget and requirements were so far over their head that they aren't willing to sit down with us and admit that they fucked up.

Like I said, I'm totally an advocate for this game. But you have to be careful when moderators have basically become full-time damage control, now it's all about "give them time they don't want to mess up!", when they mess it up it will be, "give them time the game just came out!". There's no responsibility on the companies anymore to do anything at all. Missing one date, that happens. Missing a couple dates, yeah okay that happens. Missing lots of dates by a period of time longer than a year, hmm okay something's going on here. Game launches with a million unplayable bugs and content that doesn't even look half as polished as it did in youtube videos 2 years ago? That becomes our fault for not seeing the signs. 
Welcome to the new generation of game development.

Our roles as moderators aren't to make you feel helpless or show signs of ruling over everyone else below us. If you've been here for a while and have frequently followed the game on any sort of social media pages, you will see that I've been nothing but kind and helpful to anyone whether they have doubts on the game or not. For you to accuse  @LuckyDuck and I of that is pretty disrespectful considering we both have aided this community. What part of my reply stating that game development changes over time displays that I'm saying you're wrong and I'm right? 

I don't know if you know this, but there is a Task Tracker for the module in which you can follow the progress upon release. The Town Square module will in fact be released before 2019. John has also showcased 2 gameplay videos on the Town Square, so it isn't really just talk, however I can see why you think that on some things when you watch the video. Also, no one said more money is required to continue development for certain content, it merely helps pay the developers already working on the project as well as hiring more experienced people at the same time.

Lastly, regarding dates, there have only been 2 set in stone dates that have been missed. March 21 and April 23. So technically there haven't been a lot of dates missed. Hope this clears up and concerns and confusion. 

Thanks, 

HairyGrenade

15 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Our roles as moderators aren't to make you feel helpless or show signs of ruling over everyone else below us. If you've been here for a while and have frequently followed the game on any sort of social media pages, you will see that I've been nothing but kind and helpful to anyone whether they have doubts on the game or not. For you to accuse  @LuckyDuck and I of that is pretty disrespectful considering we both have aided this community. What part of my reply stating that game development changes over time displays that I'm saying you're wrong and I'm right? 

I don't know if you know this, but there is a Task Tracker for the module in which you can follow the progress upon release. The Town Square module will in fact be released before 2019. John has also showcased 2 gameplay videos on the Town Square, so it isn't really just talk, however I can see why you think that on some things when you watch the video. Also, no one said more money is required to continue development for certain content, it merely helps pay the developers already working on the project as well as hiring more experienced people at the same time.

Lastly, regarding dates, there have only been 2 set in stone dates that have been missed. March 21 and April 23. So technically there haven't been a lot of dates missed. Hope this clears up and concerns and confusion. 

Thanks, 

HairyGrenade

And now realize only 2 "set in stone dates" was given... so technically u miss 100% of time.

And what now? U will never give us any date? This bollocks have to stop. How long u want to repeat over and over again "delay can happen" and "development takes time"? Give us finally real info. Whats the plan for TS, which features going to be available now, which later? When u planing to complete core gameplay in TS? Any plans on next module? 

Its time to take it seriously like any other company, plan everything and start delivering things u promise years ago instead of hiding and avoiding important questions. People's want to finally know whats happening and vogue task tracker not gonna solve it.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

40 minutes ago, Masa said:

And now realize only 2 "set in stone dates" was given... so technically u miss 100% of time.

And what now? U will never give us any date? This bollocks have to stop. How long u want to repeat over and over again "delay can happen" and "development takes time"? Give us finally real info. Whats the plan for TS, which features going to be available now, which later? When u planing to complete core gameplay in TS? Any plans on next module? 

Its time to take it seriously like any other company, plan everything and start delivering things u promise years ago instead of hiding and avoiding important questions. People's want to finally know whats happening and vogue task tracker not gonna solve it.

Oh my god... they are taking it seriously, the task tracker is taking it seriously, this is so you wont be disappointed when the release date isn't met...

Regarding the second module they are already working on it, do your research man. and promised years ago? pall if you mean their first estimated release date which was beginning 2017, that wasn't promised since it was estimated.

Edited by dagtag

My two cents on this;
- Dates shouldn't be announced. It's a bad idea, especially given the track record.
- Progress should be showcased more uniformly to keep people in the loop better, to avoid topics like this.
- Clear goals need to be set by the devs as to what is achievable in the short time-frame. TS doesn't need to launch with everything it initially set out to include, it simply needs to be released to allow players a chance to walk around. So for barber shops and tattoo shops, that's something that doesn't add to the base mechanic of the game which is what TS needs to showcase.
- Upon the release of TS, members that went into TS shouldn't qualify for any refunds (they've already received the "Beta" access, and have used that service) since their initial payment is a pledge/donation, not a payment of service.

Just to comment regarding the above posts, I don't actually know how many devs there are for this game, or which devs are working on which modules... I'm sure I heard/read somewhere that the SWAT module is already in development, but knowing how many resources are allocated to this and TS might give an estimation to see how quickly one module will be completed over the other. Maybe they're looking to release TS, and then shortly after SWAT so having a lot of devs working on SWAT while only a few on TS... while I'm sure that's probably not what the community wants to hear, it's definitely the most sensible option since TS doesn't actually have any core gameplay features, it's simply a social area (Imagine if the Destiny games' betas just had the Tower... players wouldn't be happy sitting with only Tower access for months on end with no way to utilise the game for what it's intended). Ultimately, they need to gauge whether or not it would be successful simply putting TS out there in an unfinished state to silence a few mouths, or whether that would "kill the hype" for the game, and ultimately make the game less successful.

In short, people need to be more focused on seeing the long-term plan for the game rather than a short-term release of a beta module. I'm sure you all won't be too happy if TS was released and flopped due to having SWAT module being released two years after TS. I realise this contradicts point 3 in my list in a sense, but that's said without knowing how many devs are working on which modules. I'm just hoping SWAT isn't too far behind TS, and likewise TS can be released in advance of it being 100% complete... if that makes sense?

Edited by iiMStevo

2 hours ago, Masa said:

There's no final release info we can give out for the TS as there are ongoing bugs being worked on. The plan for the TS is to release it once the tasks are done on this page. The TS will include a Cinema where you can watch real movies, Art Gallery where you can view player's paintings or your own, library to read real books written by other players, chess, karaoke bar to sing or just get some food and hangout, friends list, clothing shop, character customization and apartment customization.

25 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There's no final release info we can give out for the TS as there are ongoing bugs being worked on. The plan for the TS is to release it once the tasks are done on this page. The TS will include a Cinema where you can watch real movies, Art Gallery where you can view player's paintings or your own, library to read real books written by other players, chess, karaoke bar to sing or just get some food and hangout, friends list, clothing shop, character customization and apartment customization.

Thanks for answers, really appreciate that, but lot of things is still unclear.

First, what about map? TS seems to be tinny chunk of whole map, there will be any expansion after TS beta release or we have to wait for another module? 

Is there any indication when "full TS" will be ready like e.g autumn 2019 etc. Or how far with work u are with other modules?

Is there any priority list of features u want to implement? I get the list of confirmed features and it would be nice if u can point out which are important for Asylum

• Have your own company
  • Run for governor
  • Court system
  • Prison
  • Gang system
  • Lawyer
  • Licences (gun permits)
  • Mining
  • Farming
  • Hunting
  • Drugs
  • Mechanic/roadside assistance
  • Play instruments and write songs
  • Perform songs in concert
  • Clothing design
  • Price fluctuations
  • Creating furniture
  • Shipwreck excavation
  • Firefighting
  • DEA
  • Detective
  • Car dealership
  • Chop shop
  • SWAT
  • Car customization
  • Police computer system
  • Realistic injury system
  • Paintball
  • 3 Major cities
  • Doctors (Separate from Paramedics) Yeah right
  • Newspaper
  • Writing books
  • Street racing
  • Black Market
  • Fighting arenas
  • Police training course
  • Ordering food at a restaurant
  • Yachts
  • Own corporations
  • Motorbikes
  • Cutting down trees
  • FOREST FIRES
  • Home improvement store
  • Gym
  • Sports
  • Own a trucking company
  • Marriage
  • Housing Market
  • Taxes
  • Sickness, contagious
  • Bounty Hunters
  • Radio Shows (Player Run)
  • ** In game mobile games**
  • Bikes
  • Off-road vehicles
  • Movies
  • Tattoos
  • Painting
  •  

33 minutes ago, Masa said:

Thanks for answers, really appreciate that, but lot of things is still unclear.

First, what about map? TS seems to be tinny chunk of whole map, there will be any expansion after TS beta release or we have to wait for another module? 

Is there any indication when "full TS" will be ready like e.g autumn 2019 etc. Or how far with work u are with other modules?

Is there any priority list of features u want to implement? I get the list of confirmed features and it would be nice if u can point out which are important for Asylum

• Have your own company
  • Run for governor
  • Court system
  • Prison
  • Gang system
  • Lawyer
  • Licences (gun permits)
  • Mining
  • Farming
  • Hunting
  • Drugs
  • Mechanic/roadside assistance
  • Play instruments and write songs
  • Perform songs in concert
  • Clothing design
  • Price fluctuations
  • Creating furniture
  • Shipwreck excavation
  • Firefighting
  • DEA
  • Detective
  • Car dealership
  • Chop shop
  • SWAT
  • Car customization
  • Police computer system
  • Realistic injury system
  • Paintball
  • 3 Major cities
  • Doctors (Separate from Paramedics) Yeah right
  • Newspaper
  • Writing books
  • Street racing
  • Black Market
  • Fighting arenas
  • Police training course
  • Ordering food at a restaurant
  • Yachts
  • Own corporations
  • Motorbikes
  • Cutting down trees
  • FOREST FIRES
  • Home improvement store
  • Gym
  • Sports
  • Own a trucking company
  • Marriage
  • Housing Market
  • Taxes
  • Sickness, contagious
  • Bounty Hunters
  • Radio Shows (Player Run)
  • ** In game mobile games**
  • Bikes
  • Off-road vehicles
  • Movies
  • Tattoos
  • Painting
  •  

Right now, the TS is the main focus, not just because it will be the first playable build, but it's the backbone of everything. The backend systems and game itself has been built from the ground up on the module, which is what is taking so long. The foundation of the game is being set with this module. There won't be any map extension to the TS, but the shooting range in the Police station will be opened up after release so you can try out some guns, as well as interiors of other buildings and tattoos after initial release of the module. There has been some development on the second module which will essentially include "missions" where you will act to stop bank robbers, etc. There will probably be different parts of the map then, but not much. The last module, racing, will include a racetrack featured in the full map. Not much of the actual map is created yet since there is still lots of networking and programming to do in order for everything to run smoothly, you probably won't see other parts of the map for a while as there currently isn't a dedicated level designer hired yet.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 28/06/2018 at 11:00 PM, GrandPaladin said:

This task tracker is complete bullshit. 

Before I post this, I'd like to first point out that I am a great advocate of this game. Identity does exist, and I am sure it will eventually release and also be a great game. I have always supported it, and will continue to do so. I understand that development takes a long time, and that there can be hiccups along the way. I disagree with what most of OP has posted, other than the part that I have quoted, which has bugged me for the last week or so.

I have followed the task tracker religiously since it was announced in April- nearly every day I have opened the website to check what has changed, and have made a note of the changes. At the start, the devs were completing multiple tasks each day, and progress was flying. Now that we've gotten closer to the end of the tracker, production has slowed right down, and at the moment we're getting around one task each week. I understand that as we got closer, progress would slow down as different developers who had finished their work on TS would move to work on something different. However, I wan't expecting things to move this slowly.

Maybe I am being judgemental and pessimistic, but it seems to me as if that is a: "Oh shit, we're near to 'release' so let's slow down how quickly we complete these 'tasks' that don't really have much connection to what we're actually working on, and were only introduced to appease the community." 

I know that you guys have also said that the devs have encountered smaller, backend bugs that were not significant enough to be on the tracker. However, it just seems suspicious that these bugs that have brought task progress to a standstill have only been a problem in the last week or two, when the game is at 'imminent' release. Look, I am obsessed with this project, and want nothing more than it to succeed, whatever the timeframe. However, I just want a bit of transparency, because at the moment, I feel like I have spent the last couple of months constantly checking the task tracker in vain.

I will still support this project and it would be bloody fantastic if this is just an elaborate conspiracy theory I've created in my head. Please prove me wrong Identity; with actions, not words.

• Like 2

I would just like them to stop updating the tracker every day without any change. I understand they wish to let us know it's up to date ... but if nothing changes, without further comments on why, why bother? Just leave it be for a few days (weeks?) until Asylum actually makes actual and viable progress. It's frustrating to refresh that page (opened tab) ever single day (night, in my case) to see it's up to date, but unchanged. To see the same three (3) tasks stay unchanged for the last week (or so?) is frustrating ... and that's saying it in a friendly way. It may be larger tasks, it might be just the one or two people (who'll say, the devs don't ... or the community manager is kept out of the loop, or is not allowed to say) working on those lasts few tasks, but WE, the people, the community DO NOT know. We're being kept in the dark. A task tracker is big BS in this case. It's as transparent as a cubic of reinforced concrete is. Look, I "pledged" $250, and that was in 2017, I have nothing to say, apparently, but even I'm getting annoyed about the lack of communication. Sure, we have @Beach_Ballnow as community manager, and he answers random/standard questions, the questions any seasoned forum member could answer. But the "real" questions? We never get answer to those. And I see many of them pass by ... here on the forums, on Discord, and even on the useless live streams. Questions, REAL and concerning questions ... they stay unanswered. We might as well do without a community manager then. @LuckyDuck was doing just fine answering the questions in the same generic way BeachBall is now. It feels like I pledged $250 towards paid staff who doesn't add anything extra towards the community. I'm not casting a stone towards that person, in person, but I'm just stating you've added him to your staff ages ago now, yet he does not (or is not allowed to) do what he was intended for: communication. All we get is answers we've already heard or have been able to read on the forums or the FAQs. So either allow him (and inform him) to answers questions seriously, or just let it be. Keep us in the dark. Keep saying "soon" while the years slowly pass by, but don't waste my money on staff you restrict as devs, the way you've been doing so far. I'm not asking for a daily or weekly dev blog, but FFS, keep us in the loop. Whether we pledged $10 or $1000, which is a plegde/gift, but ffs, KEEP US IN THE LOOP. March 21st (your official date), April 23st ... then a tracker, which stopped updating recently ... be bloody honest and REAL. We're not all 14 year olds who've borrowed our parents credit cards ... but stay credible. And Asylum is losing its credibility. I believed, and somewhere  deep inside I hope I still do. But this is getting ridiculous. The delays are one thing ... the lack of communication, REAL communication is another. We're this close *makes gesture with fingers*, yet I'm temped to ask for a refund. If the TS takes this much BS to create, I'm worried about the other modules, the beta, and the full game. I'm 32 now, and I wonder if I'll have grey hairs, or a grey beard by the time Identity comes out. I wouldn't know in any case, the lack of proper communication and all.

↑ The honest concerns of a genuine, patient pledger. ↑ 

Edit: typos and such.

Edited by Genesai
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, Genesai said:

I would just like them to stop updating the tracker every day without any change. I understand they wish to let us know it's up to date ... but if nothing changes, without further comments on why, why bother? Just leave it be for a few days (weeks?) until Asylum actually makes actual and viable progress. It's frustrating to refresh that page (opened tab) ever single day (night, in my case) to see it's up to date, but unchanged. To see the same three (3) tasks stay unchanged for the last week (or so?) is frustrating ... and that's saying it in a friendly way. It may be larger tasks, it might be just the one or two people (who'll say, the devs don't ... or the community manager is kept out of the loop, or is not allowed to say) working on those lasts few tasks, but WE, the people, the community DO NOT know. We're being kept in the dark. A task tracker is big BS in this case. It's as transparent as a cubic of reinforced concrete is. Look, I "pledged" $250, and that was in 2017, I have nothing to say, apparently, but even I'm getting annoyed about the lack of communication. Sure, we have @Beach_Ballnow as community manager, and he answers random/standard questions, the questions any seasoned forum member could answer. But the "real" questions? We never get answer to those. And I see many of them pass by ... here on the forums, on Discord, and even on the useless live streams. Questions, REAL and concerning questions ... they stay unanswered. We might as well do without a community manager then. @LuckyDuckwas doing just fine answering the questions in the same generic way BeachBall is now. It feels like I pledged $250 towards paid staff who doesn't add anything extra towards the community. I'm not casting a stone towards that person, in person, but I'm just stating you've added him to your staff ages ago now, yet he does not (or is not allowed to) do what he was intended for: communication. All we get is answers we've already heard or have been able to read on the forums or the FAQs. So either allow him (and inform him) to answers questions seriously, or just let it be. Keep us in the dark. Keep saying "soon" while the years slowly pass by, but don't waste my money on staff you restrict as devs, the way you've been doing so far. I'm not asking for a daily or weekly dev blog, but FFS, keep us in the loop. Whether we pledged $10 or $1000, which is a plegde/gift, but ffs, KEEP US IN THE LOOP. March 21st (your official date), April 23st ... then a tracker, which stopped updating recently ... be bloody honest and REAL. We're not all 14 year olds who've borrowed our paren't credit cards ... but stay credible. And Asylum is losing its credibility. I believed, and I hope deep inside I still do. But this is getting ridiculous. The delays are one thing ... the lack of communication, REAL communication is another. We're this close *makes gesture with fingers*, yet I'm temped to ask for a refund. If the TS takes this much BS to create, I'm worried about the other modules, the beta, and the full game. I'm 32 now, and I wonder if I'll have grey hairs, or a grey beard by the time Identity comes out. I wouldn't know in any case, the lack of proper communication and all.

↑ The honest concerns of a genuine, patient pledger. ↑ 

The task tracker is updated whether there is a visual change or not because if it isn't, then we are barraged with questions about why it hasn't been updated at all. For it to be updated with no visual change really isn't that big a deal, it just lets you know it's still being worked no. If it wasn't updated for 3 days, you wouldn't know whether the remaining tasks are really done or not.

• Like 3

Why is it that everyone who has a negative opinion on Identity can't even put together a sentence properly let alone spell things.

18 minutes ago, Valtorix said:

Why is it that everyone who has a negative opinion on Identity can't even put together a sentence properly let alone spell things.

They lack the intelligence to form proper sentences, which means they lack the intelligence required to come to competent conclusions. This also includes researching answers to their own questions, reading the words on their monitor, and comprehending that just because errors occur does not mean everything is fallacious.

The obnoxious attitudes and stupidity that @HairyGrenade@LuckyDuck and the Identity team have to endure is unbelievable.

Edited by Kraiyick
  • Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 28/06/2018 at 11:06 PM, Cstove said:

Nah shooting range coming after initial release.  Don’t talk if you don’t know what your taking about. Ha

Implying there's going to be a release.

I really wish the mods would do something about the people personally attacking others on the forums. Discourse related to the game, sure, but when it comes to name calling, insulting the character and intelligence of others for sharing a different opinion, and such it's very unsightly. Not to mention leaving those comments up is highly unprofessional. I see this from people on both sides of the "arguments" by the way..................

13 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

The task tracker is updated whether there is a visual change or not because if it isn't, then we are barraged with questions about why it hasn't been updated at all. For it to be updated with no visual change really isn't that big a deal, it just lets you know it's still being worked no. If it wasn't updated for 3 days, you wouldn't know whether the remaining tasks are really done or not.

we actually would know if the tasks are done if the tracker isn't updated for 3 days. If it's not updated for 3 days, they're not done. If they would have been done in those 3 days, the tracker would be updated and it would not be 3 days without an update:p 

7 minutes ago, Theezakj said:

we actually would know if the tasks are done if the tracker isn't updated for 3 days. If it's not updated for 3 days, they're not done. If they would have been done in those 3 days, the tracker would be updated and it would not be 3 days without an update:p 

Every now and then John forgets to updated it, hence why it will say last updated "days" ago. So technically, a task could have been completed, but not updated, but like I said, it really isn't that big of a deal. It will be ready when it's ready. :)

3 hours ago, ShiEksdee said:

I really wish the mods would do something about the people personally attacking others on the forums. Discourse related to the game, sure, but when it comes to name calling, insulting the character and intelligence of others for sharing a different opinion, and such it's very unsightly. Not to mention leaving those comments up is highly unprofessional. I see this from people on both sides of the "arguments" by the way..................

Please report any of these posts as we do indeed miss some and may not see them as more comments go on the post pushing them further out of sight.

@Honeybadger Totally agree with you

Deny it or not Devs this statement is %100 true  An 'expected' release of Summer 2017, now nearly 2019, with virtually no hope for a module before then, with almost half the content we were promised it would have over 2 years ago.

I know your trying to deny it so much but its clearly true, Like ive said if the features are not included at launch why put them on the Town Square's Features include section. 

Edited by GrandPaladin

10 minutes ago, GrandPaladin said:

@Honeybadger Totally agree with you

Deny it or not Devs this statement is %100 true  An 'expected' release of Summer 2017, now nearly 2019, with virtually no hope for a module before then, with almost half the content we were promised it would have over 2 years ago.

I know your trying to deny it so much but its clearly true, Like ive said if the features are not included at launch why put them on the Town Square's Features include section. 

I agree with you, this info section is very outdated, but they aren't going to change it until the new website is released, I don't know why, but I have certainly brought it up in the past. 

• Like 1