Pulse

?Pulse Websites?

Pulse Websites

Please note all pricing is not finalized due to the game not being released, after the game is released we will have a more accurate pricing for a services.

About us

We form professional websites at the expense of the in-game currency. Packages will be available on our website and you will decide what you want and how you want it. Additonally, we will hire 1-2 more people to help aid in our website making process in order to make these sites more proficently. You can find a google forms link below in which you can apply. Finally, below is a list of the businesses we currently support.

Shipping

Restaurants

News Sites

Night Clubs

Clothing Stores

Security Related

Furniture

If your business does not correspond to anything above, message @Pulse we may be able to working something out

JOB APPLICATION: https://goo.gl/forms/NhzgGDeuARFaRkbs2

DISCORD: DISCORD.GG/SM4JGbC

Edited by Pulse

This would be incredibly useful to new business starting up in the Identity community and also help others alike. May I ask what program you would be using or will it be created from scratch?

2 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

This would be incredibly useful to new business starting up in the Identity community and also help others alike. May I ask what program you would be using or will it be created from scratch?

Starting from scratch! :D

Im assuming it'll just be basic HTML since adding alot more languages can get more time consuming for it's worth

Sorry to burst ur idea like a bubble, did they confirm website making as a skillbased feature? or even website making in general?

Edited by Narc

On 28/06/2018 at 9:45 AM, WilsonPlays said:

Im assuming it'll just be basic HTML since adding alot more languages can get more time consuming for it's worth

We may end up using a software like bootstrap studio or something, after some thought I decided if we were to get a high volume of clients, this could take loads of time, so using a software is most likely the best way to go.

On 28/06/2018 at 2:46 PM, Narc said:

Sorry to burst ur idea like a bubble, did they confirm website making as a skillbased feature? or even website making in general?

They have not, I'm trying to push for an answer from the staff but for right now, I'm just going to have to wait. It's unfortunate because I am in the process of the building a base website and it would suck if that all goes for nothing

On 28/06/2018 at 5:36 PM, Pulse said:

They have not, I'm trying to push for an answer from the staff but for right now, I'm just going to have to wait. It's unfortunate because I am in the process of the building a base website and it would suck if that all goes for nothing

You won't be able to use software outside of the game and also it likely will be a template to use.

On 7/4/2018 at 7:16 AM, LuckyDuck said:

You won't be able to use software outside of the game and also it likely will be a template to use.

Yup I talked to beach more about it, for now I am just going to leave this business aside and sort of abandon it, I'm assuming it's going to be very user friendly which means it's close to impossible to make a business like this. For now though I am hoping to wait until the game is launched and take a look a closer look at exactly how players can make websites, so for now, its back to brainstorming :P

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Pulse said:

Yup I talked to beach more about it, for now I am just going to leave this business aside and sort of abandon it, I'm assuming it's going to be very user friendly which means it's close to impossible to make a business like this. For now though I am hoping to wait until the game is launched and take a look a closer look at exactly how players can make websites, so for now, its back to brainstorming :P

Seemed really unique business idea, sad to see that it might not be a thing, if you ever need any help with business ideas throw me a PM my brain is always available. 

Good luck with future endeavours.

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 1