if will taxi be in the game its will be awsome for not walking all the way to your home its might be a good idea

11 minutes ago, Ceothryth said:

if will taxi be in the game its will be awsome for not walking all the way to your home its might be a good idea

Taxi's are confirmed! Bus' are confirmed too!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Taxi's are confirmed! Bus' are confirmed too!

I take it they will be included in the career choice for us to do

2 minutes ago, Dazerbake said:

I take it they will be included in the career choice for us to do

Not a Career, in the game, a Job yes. You must either work for a transportation company or own it yourself to be able to get them.

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

Not a Career, in the game, a Job yes. You must either work for a transportation company or own it yourself to be able to get them.

That's awesome can't wait for the full release and I'm looking forward to town square. Your all doing a great job with this game ?

• Like 1

It would be cool if Taxis were fully autonomous, or if instead of taxis, we had autonomous pods. That would future-proof the game in a nice way.

On the other hand, you could be an Uber driver as well and pick up people who call you all across the map. But the problem with that is, that if there were no people willing to pick up someone or no taxi drivers doing their job at the moment, you wouldn't be able to travel fastly.