Ceothryth

Founder , Motorist pack

i buyyed founder pack 2 days ago for 30 dollar now motorist pack is 30 dollar im gonnaa cryyyy :(

1 hour ago, Ceothryth said:

i buyyed founder pack 2 days ago for 30 dollar now motorist pack is 30 dollar im gonnaa cryyyy :(

Yes, that is how the upgrade works, if you pledge $30 it removes $30 from the other pledges to show the difference. You will not pay more than what the packages stated before pledging. So overall $60 for Motorist but now you have only got to pay $30 more to get the upgrade!

On 27.6.2018 at 10:34 AM, LuckyDuck said:

Yes, that is how the upgrade works, if you pledge $30 it removes $30 from the other pledges to show the difference. You will not pay more than what the packages stated before pledging. So overall $60 for Motorist but now you have only got to pay $30 more to get the upgrade!

Thats quite clever actually! Makes people upgrade because they think its cheaper. huh

7 minutes ago, been0su said:

Thats quite clever actually! Makes people upgrade because they think its cheaper. huh

Well it’s just like you pay the difference, that’s how it works.

I think there needs to be an exact explanation of what you get for your money. I'm confused. If I buy a car, does that include a passport?  I was just going to buy  $15 passport. But now, from what I understand. If I spend $30, I get a passport and 3 expansions? ?

8 minutes ago, Philh said:

I think there needs to be an exact explanation of what you get for your money. I'm confused. If I buy a car, does that include a passport?  I was just going to buy  $15 passport. But now, from what I understand. If I spend $30, I get a passport and 3 expansions? ?

Correct.
Passport: Gets you access to the game when it comes out.
Founder: Gets you access to the game when it comes out and all 3 module play and beta access before game comes out.

Thank you very much for the reply. Once I buy the $30 founder package. What happens next? Download the game from somewhere? Be given a key? Also I understand it will be coming out on steam. Can I hook the game up through steam, even though I didn't buy it off steam?

4 minutes ago, Philh said:

Thank you very much for the reply. Once I buy the $30 founder package. What happens next? Download the game from somewhere? Be given a key? Also I understand it will be coming out on steam. Can I hook the game up through steam, even though I didn't buy it off steam?

So once you buy the Founder pack, or whatever you decide, in your account settings on identityrpg.com you will link your steam account, once linked and once bought, the steam key will show up in your account settings. You will copy that key, go to Steam -> Games -> Activate product on steam -> Paste key -> Activate. Then it should start downloading the Town Square Module.

Edited by UhnotherGamer
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Philh said:

$15  = Passport (Full Game Access)

$30 = Passport, Beta Access and module Access. (Steam Early Access)

There are 3 modules and Beta for the Steam Early Access users which is $30 or more.