Sign in to follow this  
Ceothryth

Module 1

Hi Guys i Bought founder pack and im so exited do any one know module 1 relase date i saw tracker 4 in testing last updated april 19 can some one explain ?

sorry for bad english

Welcome to the forums!

There is no current ETA on the first module but theres a tracking system that you can follow with progress, its not too far off theres only 3 tasks remaining that are in testing. You can follow the tracker here just scroll down the page: http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/
They were last updated 18 hours ago, you were looking above at April 19th where it actually says when the tracker was when those tasks where first started on. Meaning this tracker has been live since April 19, 2018.

hope you enjoy yourself here! 

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

26 minutes ago, Ceothryth said:

Hi Guys i Bought founder pack and im so exited do any one know module 1 relase date i saw tracker 4 in testing last updated april 19 can some one explain ?

It says that there are 4 things to test right now! 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ceothryth said:

updated 18 hours ago but 4 task remaining not changed anything

The tracker gets updated every weekday but even if there is no visual change, progress gets made. It is just there was not enough progress that was made which warranted a visual change. There last tasks are quite big.