theshadoweater

I CANT ACCESS MY I ACCOUNT I PLEDGED 30$

No unclaimed pledges were found using the given email address. It's possible that the system has auto-claimed the pledge for you. This happens when you create a game account using the same email address as was used for the old pledge.

2 hours ago, theshadoweater said:

No unclaimed pledges were found using the given email address. It's possible that the system has auto-claimed the pledge for you. This happens when you create a game account using the same email address as was used for the old pledge.

Hey there, shoot @Beach_Ball a message and he can help!

Hey theshadoweater,

You can view your pledge rewards in a number of ways. The easiest way to see what you've purchased is by checking out your account details page here: https://www.identityrpg.com/account/view/

There should be a section near the bottom of the page that says "Claimable Rewards" that lists the items you've purchased. Here is an example of what it looks like if you purchased the $30 Founder pledge reward package:

account details claims.png

You can also take a look at the shop page. The items you currently have will be stricken-out and highlighted with a green font. Here is an example what the shop looks like for a user who owns the $100 Biker pledge reward package.

shop claim example.png

If you have rewards associated with your account (by using one of the above methods to verify), then no action is required on your part just yet. Once the Town Square Module is complete and available on Steam, you will then be able to claim your download key if you have the Beta Access reward. Here's an excerpt from a recent livestream discussing the process:

https://clips.twitch.tv/DifficultFastRedpandaPastaThat

The reason why you received the "No unclaimed pledges" error is due to the fact that they're already associated with your account. If you'd like me to double check that everything is working as it should be, you can privately message me your Identity Account ID number and I can see what rewards are associated with your account within our database.

• Like 1