Sign in to follow this  
stripedalucard

admin

Question

what do we do if admin gets to full of him self? will the admin record there game play? if not I think they should be made to. but that's just me.

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, stripedalucard said:

what do we do if admin gets to full of him self? will the admin record there game play? if not I think they should be made to. but that's just me.

By this, what do you mean? The Administrators of the Official servers won't have powers like in Gmod or Arma, they will be there to assist players and they can ban those people who bypass the anti-cheat, those who glitch to get an advantage . keeping the peace. Private servers, they have control of powers, but there is no spawning money for anyone and They won't need to record the game play really, that is down to them likely.

What I mean is the admin that controls the police part. let's say I accidentally make them angry do they have the power to not be FBI?

On ‎22‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 2:32 AM, stripedalucard said:

What I mean is the admin that controls the police part. let's say I accidentally make them angry do they have the power to not be FBI?

still doesn't make sense though

wont the admin have power of who gets to be fbi and other things or is it fist come? they already said that there will only be so many fbi slots. 

So what your trying to say is that, if you make an admin mad, do they have the power to remove you from the FBI for example?

He means that if an admin gets angry at him would it be possible to "blacklist" (without anyone knowing) him (the player) from those roles that he (the admin) can supervise or that he is in charge of, etc.