Luxaly

How "Stress" could work

Hey,

as a Former Altis Life Player i can say that "Stress" needs to be a big thing ;)   

I was on a Server where u got robbed everywhere...

Base Stress = Chill u get 50% DMG your aim is very stable close to not shaky at all 

Normal Stress(Optimum Stress)  u get 100% DMG your aim is stable only a bit of shake but u can sprint longer then with low stess

Moderate Stress 150% + less stable aim u react more to recoil u exhaust a bit faster

High Stress 200% + unstable and long gun fire will exhaust u and will exhaust fast when sprinting

The game should have legal weapons (9mm pistols civ owning them at first have moderate stress but with training the get to chill and stay chill firing them but rises fast when shooting outside of a range if chill is 0 and normal 100 moderate 200 high 300 it would rise about 20 Per shot outside of shooting range ) but also illegal weapons like semi auto rifles (but owning them keeps your stress at high at max gunning lvl it is chill but after the first bullet its on normal and it will rise fast (50-5 per shot based on gunnery level ) training in firing guns reduces stress doing it civ/crim should have a lesser maximum gun skill then S.W.A.T a very good trained S.W.A.T member can draw and aim his gun in chill stress and when he fires the stress rises very slowly but a trainee cop could have high stress when he has to draw a gun or going on duty 

Edited by Luxaly

7 hours ago, Luxaly said:

Hey,

as a Former Altis Life Player i can say that "Stress" needs to be a big thing ;)   

I was on a Server where u got robbed everywhere...

Base Stress = Chill u get 50% DMG your aim is very stable close to not shaky at all 

Normal Stress(Optimum Stress)  u get 100% DMG your aim is stable only a bit of shake but u can sprint longer then with low stess

Moderate Stress 150% + less stable aim u react more to recoil u exhaust a bit faster

High Stress 200% + unstable and long gun fire will exhaust u and will exhaust fast when sprinting

The game should have legal weapons (9mm pistols civ owning them at first have moderate stress but with training the get to chill and stay chill firing them but rises fast when shooting outside of a range if chill is 0 and normal 100 moderate 200 high 300 it would rise about 20 Per shot outside of shooting range ) but also illegal weapons like semi auto rifles (but owning them keeps your stress at high at max gunning lvl it is chill but after the first bullet its on normal and it will rise fast (50-5 per shot based on gunnery level ) training in firing guns reduces stress doing it civ/crim should have a lesser maximum gun skill then S.W.A.T a very good trained S.W.A.T member can draw and aim his gun in chill stress and when he fires the stress rises very slowly but a trainee cop could have high stress when he has to draw a gun or going on duty 

Stress System:

The Stress System is the games anti-RDM (random deathmatch = randomly killing people for no reason) system. What happens is everyone has a stress level, and if you stress is low, you take less damage, and high, you take normal damage. When you pull out a gun, you instantly get high stress, and when one is aimed at you or you are near a fight, your stress will slowly rise. This helps you to fight back and try and get the advantage on a gunman by using the stress system to your advantage.

yeah basically how i wrote it but mine is more detailed ^^ my system can make mass murder mmore hard to do then this ... cause what if u dont have a good aim at all and the opponent is a CS:GO player mabe even global elite he wont care about his stress he will kill anyone  and even maybe some police until he gets taken down ;) my system is if one goes madman he will surely get down cause he will need very less hits to die than others

Edited by Luxaly

43 minutes ago, Luxaly said:

yeah basically how i wrote it but mine is more detailed ^^ my system can make mass murder mmore hard to do then this ... cause what if u dont have a good aim at all and the opponent is a CS:GO player mabe even global elite he wont care about his stress he will kill anyone  and even maybe some police until he gets taken down ;) my system is if one goes madman he will surely get down cause he will need very less hits to die than others

That would be hard to program though and it would generate a lot of bugs if it's going to work.

On 21.6.2018 at 2:42 PM, Drd27 said:

That would be hard to program though and it would generate a lot of bugs if it's going to work.

well it basically the stress level but the cap isnt 100% it is 200% if u go madman

From what I understand, the moment you pull a gun out it's basically realistic damage, so if you pull a gun out and shoot someone in the head, chances are they're going to die in one shot. As for having a gun pulled on you I don't know how much time you'd have to pull a gun out and shoot them before they shoot you