haspasswe

Which is the best Smartphone ?

Do you watch the World Cup on your phone? It's a little inconvenient for me to watch it on my iPhone 6 , My apple 6 has been working for four years and now it's time to get fired , I want to buy a cell phone with a big screen , such as Samsung Galaxy and iPhone 8/X , But I don't know which one will be better .

On 6/20/2018 at 2:25 PM, haspasswe said:

Do you watch the World Cup on your phone? It's a little inconvenient for me to watch it on my iPhone 6 , My apple 6 has been working for four years and now it's time to get fired , I want to buy a cell phone with a big screen , such as Samsung Galaxy and iPhone 8/X , But I don't know which one will be better .

If you like iPhones and especially phones with a big screen wait for the iPhone X Plus, it releases this Autumn along with a cheaper version of iPhone X with a LCD screen and iPhone XI.

On 6/20/2018 at 7:25 AM, haspasswe said:

I just upgraded from a 6 to an 8. The 8 is absolutely perfect, no complaints, get the s for the bigger screen. my 6 used to lag in games, my 8 has no problem.

On 2018/6/21 at 7:50 PM, Drd27 said:

If you like iPhones and especially phones with a big screen wait for the iPhone X Plus, it releases this Autumn along with a cheaper version of iPhone X with a LCD screen and iPhone XI.

There is no doubt that its price is very high.....

20 hours ago, johannes67890 said:

Nokia 3310 xD

I haven't used any Nokia before , but anyway ,I'm willing to try .

Edited by haspasswe

3 hours ago, haspasswe said:

There is no doubt that its price is very high.....

The plus might be $1k and you could buy the cheaper version of the iPhone x or xi, the one with the LCD screen if you aren't willing to pay that much money

Edited by Drd27

On 2018/6/26 at 5:26 PM, faitbgm said:

If you have enough budget, iPhone 8 Plus. it is a great device

That sounds good, It might be easier to go from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 .

8 minutes ago, haspasswe said:

That sounds good, It might be easier to go from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8 .

Yes. you can get a smooth migration by using iTunes or iCloud. It would be hard for iOS to Android.

if you're looking for pure specs go the galaxy s8 or s9(get the plus if you want a bigger screen and battery ) they have the best display on the market and overall best specs unless you want to pay $1200 for an iPhone x, if you're looking for camera, go get the pixel 2, if you're looking for a smaller, yet faster gaming type phone get the razor phone. these are all great phones and mainly for the galaxy s series, they will always be faster and cheaper than their same gen iPhone equivalent, but like i said the iPhone x is the one exception to that, but the galaxy s9 matches up pretty well with a minuscule difference in processor speed and better yet cheaper. 

I have a S8+ and love it. So clear and bright with no lag at all. Well worth it to upgrade to the Samsung 8, 8+ or 9, 9+. 

On 2018/6/28 at 10:30 AM, faitbgm said:

Yes. you can get a smooth migration by using iTunes or iCloud. It would be hard for iOS to Android.

Is it hard ? I'm a person who's afraid of complexity .

On 2018/6/28 at 11:00 AM, Sandman said:

if you're looking for pure specs go the galaxy s8 or s9(get the plus if you want a bigger screen and battery ) they have the best display on the market and overall best specs unless you want to pay $1200 for an iPhone x, if you're looking for camera, go get the pixel 2, if you're looking for a smaller, yet faster gaming type phone get the razor phone. these are all great phones and mainly for the galaxy s series, they will always be faster and cheaper than their same gen iPhone equivalent, but like i said the iPhone x is the one exception to that, but the galaxy s9 matches up pretty well with a minuscule difference in processor speed and better yet cheaper. 

As i said , the iPhone X  prices are higher than I can handle , i prefer Samsung , because it's cheaper .

I love my Note 8. Huge screen, wonderful colors and resolution, battery lasts a day for me and the performance and stability is awesome.

Samsung's fist Dual Cam also does it's job very well and the design of it is just gorgeous

Edit: don't forget the AKG headphones that come with the Note 8. I'd even use them over my Sennheiser CX3.00

Edited by Schnuffelpuff

I'm not really into different phone versions and the like. I've used a Moto X for the past two years, and it has been very reliable. Prior to that I used a Motorola Razr for about a decade.

I got my iPhone X last December and I love it. The adjustment for the gestures takes less than a week to get used to, the speakers are amazing and the screen is beautiful. My only complaint is the new way to take a screenshot is a little bit uncomfortable, but it's definitely not a deal breaker. If you're an iPhone person, then I definitely recommend the X.