Bazibo

Could players just run around willy nilly shooting guns and harming players?

I couldn't find anything on this but is there a possibility ''trolls'' might just run around with their protective hand guns and shoot neutral players for no reason or is there something in place to stop this from happening?

I was talking to my girlfriend and she mentioned that its ''just another shooter game'' and doesn't want to just be shot for no reason while doing something mundane 

(Also this is to help me tell her its not a shooter game) <.<

Stress System:

The Stress System is the games anti-RDM (random deathmatch = randomly killing people for no reason) system. What happens is everyone has a stress level, and if you stress is low, you take less damage, and high, you take normal damage. When you pull out a gun, you instantly get high stress, and when one is aimed at you or you are near a fight, your stress will slowly rise. This helps you to fight back and try and get the advantage on a gunman by using the stress system to your advantage.

Hope that answers your question. 

Oh and this here as well 

Murder:

WILL be auto reported and you will be instantly wanted, other crimes require witnesses and a 911 call.

Want better and other answers(Since I do not know everything after all just trying to help you out.) you can asked where I linked or you can ask in here http://www.identityrpg.com/community/forum/25-tourism-span-stylefont-size07emqaspan/ 

Edited by Xzothi

3 hours ago, Bazibo said:

That's actually awesome aha, so what happens to our characters when we 'die'?

On a public server, you will lose all money and inventory on your person and may or may not pay a hospital fee upon revival.