Question

As you can see,my English isn't perfect, so how important is language for playing on a public Identity server?
(Because i had problems with some hard rp samp servers)

Will you be able to be a corrupt cop?
*   EXAMPLE :   You are on duty,and you see someone making drugs,and he gives you money to pretend that you have not seen anything? 

Will you be able to take a loan out of bank?

2 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, tajkunYUG said:

As you can see,my English isn't perfect, so how important is language for playing on a public Identity server?
(Because i had problems with some hard rp samp servers)

Will you be able to be a corrupt cop?
*   EXAMPLE :   You are on duty,and you see someone making drugs,and he gives you money to pretend that you have not seen anything? 

Will you be able to take a loan out of bank?

1. Official servers will basically be in English, Private servers can choose/ make the server a particular language.

2. Nothing concrete but as far as I am aware, you cannot be corrupt, because if you don't do tasks then you won't get paid and so the criminal must pay some hefty sum to stop people arresting. 

3. No, you can't take loans out from the bank.

16 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. Official servers will basically be in English, Private servers can choose/ make the server a particular language.

2. Nothing concrete but as far as I am aware, you cannot be corrupt, because if you don't do tasks then you won't get paid and so the criminal must pay some hefty sum to stop people arresting. 

3. No, you can't take loans out from the bank.

I mean,i can understand you,and i can reply and so.. But my grammar isn't the best one.