I was just wondering what guns do you want to see in Identity? I'm hoping they have a range of various types of guns.

i'd like to see the new MSBS rifle for counter terrorists, but they will probably run around with mp5's, for balance. Maybe rifles like M416, G36C, Famas, MSBS etc. will be avaliable for police if bank robbers or some other bandits will be confirmed to have heavy weaponary, if not - just mp5's and other machine guns like UMP.

• Like 1

You're not going to be seeing a massive variety of guns. Citizens will have access to a standard pistol for self defense, a hunting rifle for hunting and that's about it.

SWAT on the other hand will have access to mp5's and more serious gear but that's it. There won't be full on assault rifles for everyday people and there won't be sniper rifles

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

You're not going to be seeing a massive variety of guns. Citizens will have access to a standard pistol for self defense, a hunting rifle for hunting and that's about it.

SWAT on the other hand will have access to mp5's and more serious gear but that's it. There won't be full on assault rifles for everyday people and there won't be sniper rifles

How do you know that they are not gonna have a massive variety? I say they will have a decent variety of Pistols, a couple diferent types smgs, couple diferent types of shotguns, and a couple diferent types of rifles.

Edited by Short

2 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Yes and no, Assault rifle's will be available however they will be super rare/ expensive, they will still be available to citizens.... There won't be any sniper rifles indeed and pistols will be more common than any bigger weapon. There will also be shotguns as well too.

23 minutes ago, Short said:

How do you know that they are not gonna have a massive variety? I say they will have a decent variety of Pistols, a couple diferent types smgs, couple diferent types of shotguns, and a couple diferent types of rifles.

There will not be High powered rifles. However, Assault rifle's will be available but rare

• Like 1

id like to see stuff like tec9's and uzi's :P

Edited by Narc

2 hours ago, Short said:

Although lucky has already given the answer, I have to say no offense but this isn't grand theft auto where you can just buy different types of guns. Has to be realistic and realism is that you can buy the weapons listed in Lucky's answer.

8 hours ago, Narc said:

id like to see stuff like tec9's and uzi's :P

Same!

7 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Although lucky has already given the answer, I have to say no offense but this isn't grand theft auto where you can just buy different types of guns. Has to be realistic and realism is that you can buy the weapons listed in Lucky's answer.

Well if it's realism then we should have diferent types of guns.