I got the VIP pack for Identity and is the two bed room apartment going to look like the one from the house decoration gameplay? Because if I got the VIP, I would expect to a luxury two bedroom apartment.

6 hours ago, FireRealm8113 said:

I got the VIP pack for Identity and is the two bed room apartment going to look like the one from the house decoration gameplay? Because if I got the VIP, I would expect to a luxury two bedroom apartment.

The VIP package has a regular two bedroom apartment, the luxury two bedroom apartment was available during the kick starter. if you want a luxury apartment wait until the new website is out, you should be able to upgrade apartments(don't pin me on this because this is what I heard and it might not be true).

12 hours ago, FireRealm8113 said:

With the new store there will be new singular packaged items that you can get separate from the pledge bulk packages available now. The singular items will be more pricey as singular items. (Money will not be as a single package and is exclusive with the current packages until they are removed a week after the new website launches. I cannot guarantee that the luxury 2 bedroom apartment will be one but it could be!

16 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

With the new store there will be new singular packaged items that you can get separate from the pledge bulk packages available now. The singular items will be more pricey as singular items. (Money will not be as a single package and is exclusive with the current packages until they are removed a week after the new website launches. I cannot guarantee that the luxury 2 bedroom apartment will be one but it could be!

Quick question while we're all talking about housing.

As the VIP package comes with an apartment as well as vehicles and a two car garage how exactly will parking work? Because if it's an apartment then surely wouldn't other people be living there? Or am I mistaken in believing it's a multi complex apartment and not a singular building designed for one or two residents?

8 hours ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Quick question while we're all talking about housing.

As the VIP package comes with an apartment as well as vehicles and a two car garage how exactly will parking work? Because if it's an apartment then surely wouldn't other people be living there? Or am I mistaken in believing it's a multi complex apartment and not a singular building designed for one or two residents?

Apartment buildings have more than 2 apartments per floor however in the case of Identity. The apartments are fully instanced and so There are an unlimited number of apartments.