I apologise in advance If this question has already been asked but I'll get straight to the point.

In the full game of identity or at least the beta seeing as that's as close to the full game as possible, when we are given our pledge apartments how will we find them? Will be it a case of we are given a random property and given a notification of where it is? Will we be allowed to choose any property that fits into the pledges category? For example the two bedroom apartment as part of VIP means you could choose any apartment that's two bedroom etc.

Furthermore will it be in Ash Hill only? Or will it extend to roseport/ turtlehill?

Any answer would be most graciously appreciated

21 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I apologise in advance If this question has already been asked but I'll get straight to the point.

In the full game of identity or at least the beta seeing as that's as close to the full game as possible, when we are given our pledge apartments how will we find them? Will be it a case of we are given a random property and given a notification of where it is? Will we be allowed to choose any property that fits into the pledges category? For example the two bedroom apartment as part of VIP means you could choose any apartment that's two bedroom etc.

Furthermore will it be in Ash Hill only? Or will it extend to roseport/ turtlehill?

Any answer would be most graciously appreciated

Hey @Preston_bodhi_343, as far as it went when I last asked about this myself, it was set to be in Ash hill but it could be that the higher tier apartments are in "Ash Hill" (The more expensive/ luxurious city) and then the lower tier apartments could be in another city. However as far as I know it will be in Ash Hill. I am not too sure tbh though and so don't take this answer as officially correct until I find out more on it.

With finding your apartment, well that will be easy because once you claim it, it likely will be your spawn point once you make your character.

23 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

As far as I am aware, you will get the apartment in Ash Hill.

If you haven't seen already / don't know, all player apartments are located in the same building (The hotel where everyone spawns when they first join) So that is where it will be

1 minute ago, JamesWasHere said:

As far as I am aware, you will get the apartment in Ash Hill.

If you haven't seen already / don't know, all player apartments are located in the same building (The hotel where everyone spawns when they first join) So that is where it will be

That is only for the Town Square module and not for the full game or Beta. 

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

That is only for the Town Square module and not for the full game or Beta. 

Oh, Ok Thank you for the clarification.