Sign in to follow this  
yosiamsili9

game

Nobody has the game, yet. The first module will be releasing soon, followed by the two other modules, the Beta, then the final game. If you wish to play the final game, the beta, and the modules, please purchase packages $30+. The $15 only gets you a pre-purchase and a hat.

Edited by subway244

What do you mean the game is 30$ and the 15$ isn't the game it never said anything about a demo version. I don't see how you don't get the full game for the 15$. I would like some more information on this. Thanks

Just now, xfinityprime said:

What do you mean the game is 30$ and the 15$ isn't the game it never said anything about a demo version. I don't see how you don't get the full game for the 15$. I would like some more information on this. Thanks

$15 gets you access to the full game, which is a bit far out from now.  $30 gets you access to the modules and beta.  The first module should be out soon, as only 6 tasks remain.

That is just crazy. This game looks epic but that isn't right at all it almost seems like a cash collection at this point for a game to have produced nothing but hype then not making it clear about the 15$ is just wrong. It could be another 5 years before the game is finished and by then who knows if people will still be playing it with all the new games coming out. I feel that it should be stated on the shop that the 15$ is only for the final game only.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

5 hours ago, xfinityprime said:

That is just crazy. This game looks epic but that isn't right at all it almost seems like a cash collection at this point for a game to have produced nothing but hype then not making it clear about the 15$ is just wrong. It could be another 5 years before the game is finished and by then who knows if people will still be playing it with all the new games coming out. I feel that it should be stated on the shop that the 15$ is only for the final game only.

It says that, your just not reading clearly.  

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

so i understand that the Dev team is small but why is it taking forever for 4 tasks to complete testing phase? if i recall correctly they said that it was suppose to be EARLY 2017 for first Module, not mid or late 2018. You would think with all the "Donations" or pre-orders they would hire a few more people to help with testing.

https://identityrpg.com/info/faq/

On 6/12/2018 at 3:25 AM, xfinityprime said:

I feel that it should be stated on the shop that the 15$ is only for the final game only.

As the others already said, it states it is the full game only at the $15 pledge package (Citizen).

https://gyazo.com/60ecdfb55e05f05640fae2c1bdd324d9

$30 or more gets you into the earlier parts of the game, which includes the 3 Modules and the Beta release; as well as the full game at release. Anything stating Beta will get you early releases and also the full game. 

Passport = Full Game.

Beta = 3 Modules and Beta.

https://gyazo.com/3a414dc5b07fbfe8d164d314e0e2999e

17 minutes ago, T_Holloway1990 said:

so i understand that the Dev team is small but why is it taking forever for 4 tasks to complete testing phase? if i recall correctly they said that it was suppose to be EARLY 2017 for first Module, not mid or late 2018. You would think with all the "Donations" or pre-orders they would hire a few more people to help with testing.

https://identityrpg.com/info/faq/

The devs don't work on Week ends and it only has been 4 tasks for 2 days in testing because it got updated on Thursday with the last visual change. They don't update the tracker on weekends and so it got updated Friday but with no visual change, except these tasks are the biggest tasks and take a little longer. 

That is old and has not been updated. They estimated that yes but they had to redo the 1st Module, 3 times over which set them back a year. We are so close now and so best to keep an eye over the next week.