Sign in to follow this  
Nivlee

Release Date

Question

I know this is a massive topic and I know it has been discussed before but I have a couple questions. It has been floating around that people think it will be in about 3 weeks?

How many tasks do they finish a day on average?

Would we see the website this coming week?

Could be possibly see the release coming up not this week coming the 11th but the week after?

I've been waiting for this game for so long and i'm excited just to walk around in the game that i've being backing for so long!

Have a good one lads!

1 answer to this question

57 minutes ago, Nivlee said:

I know this is a massive topic and I know it has been discussed before but I have a couple questions. It has been floating around that people think it will be in about 3 weeks?

How many tasks do they finish a day on average?

Would we see the website this coming week?

Could be possibly see the release coming up not this week coming the 11th but the week after?

I've been waiting for this game for so long and i'm excited just to walk around in the game that i've being backing for so long!

Have a good one lads!

Averagely they have been 'doing' one task per weekday. Now 'doing' means, changing from progress to testing or testing to complete. Worst case scenario they take nine more weekdays to finish the tracker's tasks.

The website progress is all based on a contractor who has a serious lethargy issue, and there is no ETA. However, once the module is done, it is fair to guess that the developers will press the contractor to hurry up.

Again this is all speculation because they may complete more tasks quicker than estimated, but this is based on the recent average pace.

Hope to see you in the game, we are in the final stretch, it is sure to be full of drama.