Venom84

Hi! Nice to meet you. My MC (corporation) is going to destroy all of you if you get in our way.

Not a bad video, till i saw the chick with blue hair lol.
So do you guys actually rp or do you just ride bikes with a patch and just kill everyone on gta 5?

11 hours ago, Narc said:

Not a bad video, till i saw the chick with blue hair lol.
So do you guys actually rp or do you just ride bikes with a patch and just kill everyone on gta 5?

We RP and the whole 1% community follow bylaws. We only kill randoms if they start shit with us. We are currently in a war with the MC community on PC. The Repears MC and Skel MC are making dog meat out of Infernal Punks MC.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stealthfuel said:

Can't wait to arrest you all!

Bildergebnis für police vs bike gif

Arrest us for what? We have the freedom to wear our patch. 90 bikers against 4 cops per server?

Lmao. The Reapers MC is a joke. I rode with them a couple of times while in another club. Expecting nothing more from "Skeleton Crew". 

17 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

Lmao. The Reapers MC is a joke. I rode with them a couple of times while in another club. Expecting nothing more from "Skeleton Crew". 

When was the last time you were on GTA online? Things have changed since 2016. A lot of the so called "MC community" have been hiding from us since November. We are outnumbering them by hundreds. If this game is any good, a bunch of us are going to switch over to IRPG and deal with you on the public server.

2 hours ago, Venom84 said:

Arrest us for what? We have the freedom to wear our patch. 90 bikers against 4 cops per server?

Cause im a fucking corrupt cop B|

3 hours ago, Venom84 said:

When was the last time you were on GTA online? Things have changed since 2016. A lot of the so called "MC community" have been hiding from us since November. We are outnumbering them by hundreds. If this game is any good, a bunch of us are going to switch over to IRPG and deal with you on the public server.

We'll be playing on a private server, Good luck. 

3 minutes ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

We'll be playing on a private server, Good luck. 

Ok. That's fair. We will have our own private servers as well.